+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    This is the plan they have followed so well. Now our society is screwed and ready for the "Great Reset". Cultural Marxism i.e Identity Politics is illegal in China, funny that. The Chinese just beat US Sec of State Blinken's backside with America Decadent decline via Frankfurt School methods. You could almost laugh if it was not so tragic.

One of the main ideas of the Frankfurt School was to exploit Freud’s idea of ‘pan***ualism’ – the search for pleasure, the exploitation of the differences between the ***es, the overthrowing of traditional relationships between men and women. To further their aims they would:
    • attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
    • abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
    • abolish all forms of male dominance – hence the presence of women in the armed forces
    • declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’
    Munzenberg summed up the Frankfurt School’s long-term operation thus: ‘We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.’
    The School believed there were two types of revolution: (a) political and (b) cultural. Cultural revolution demolishes from within. ‘Modern forms of subjection are marked by mildness’. They saw it as a long-term project and kept their sights clearly focused on the family, education, media, *** and popular culture.

Every one of these recommendations has been implemented by past and present governments of the last 50-60 years in Western Europe.
    We are living under a Cultural Marxist regime and the young sheep dont even realise...can you believe it is from the 1930`s, and they talk about conspiracy theories.It is so obvious it is like you say funny if it was not so tragic.
    Fortunately for me Dave I live in Hungary where these problems are being pushed back thanks to Viktor Orban.You know the facist, homophobe far right dictator that the MSM make him out to be because he listens to the electorate and does what they want through numerous referendums on all important matters.These have included immigration and lockdowns.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 01-04-2021 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If the institutionally racist Metropolitan Police Force would stop being the ink blot on the UK's social landscape, I would wholeheartedly agree with the findings.

I notice Sir Kier Starmer has got his response wrong again. Useless tw@t.
    Not the racist police again Bt , what have they done now ? Are they stopping and searching criminals , gang members , drugs suppliers unfairly ,

We’ve been down this road before and they stop the likely ( or known ) people to them who statistically commit the offences ( not on colour creed or any other racist reason ).

I seem to remember last time I looked at this the statistics/ results that the police produced showed that drug , rape , gangland stabbing - killings were generally a much higher percentage of young black males than any other age / creed.

That doesn’t go to say that anyone should get a free pass —— I believe in police stopping - searching apprehending anyone they believe has / will commit crimes.

The police aren’t racist they have diverse cultures within it to try and help with relationships with the public , their job is to stop crime not get involved in targeting specific youths because of their skin colour .

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Not the racist police again Bt , what have they done now ? Are they stopping and searching criminals , gang members , drugs suppliers unfairly ,

We’ve been down this road before and they stop the likely ( or known ) people to them who statistically commit the offences ( not on colour creed or any other racist reason ).

I seem to remember last time I looked at this the statistics/ results that the police produced showed that drug , rape , gangland stabbing - killings were generally a much higher percentage of young black males than any other age / creed.

That doesn’t go to say that anyone should get a free pass —— I believe in police stopping - searching apprehending anyone they believe has / will commit crimes.

The police aren’t racist they have diverse cultures within it to try and help with relationships with the public , their job is to stop crime not get involved in targeting specific youths because of their skin colour .
    Without even bothering to Google it, even the Met Police Commissioner is quoted as saying they must stamp out racism from within. I don't think I will lose a bet on it.

Extreme Right-Wing group National Action, or should I say Neo-Nazi Terror group National Action, that sounds more dangerous, more threatening. Whatever, never heard of them, and what have they done, who have they murdered, how many buildings have they blown up ? A couple of dozen right-wing nut jobs at best I would imagine, who spend most or their time ****ing themselves off in their bedrooms. Is this the evidence that the country and it's police are institutionally racist ?

Is that it ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Extreme Right-Wing group National Action, or should I say Neo-Nazi Terror group National Action, that sounds more dangerous, more threatening. Whatever, never heard of them, and what have they done, who have they murdered, how many buildings have they blown up ? A couple of dozen right-wing nut jobs at best I would imagine, who spend most or their time ****ing themselves off in their bedrooms. Is this the evidence that the country and it's police are institutionally racist ?

Is that it ?
    Nah! Just proving there are nutjobs and wackos everywhere sinkov, even in the Met.

Look at the numbers for stop and search and tell me institutional racism is not rife in the Metropolitan Police force?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-policing.html

call it what you like - but whats behind it....and where do they go to get their fix ?
    Anywhere where they can gain enoughpower over the people to satisfy their deviant psychotic sickness.

they're everywhere, but heres a couple of them....

Benidorm Police Under Investigation For Beating Woman

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/...beating-woman/

for any that haven't seen it...have a look at ― Andrzej Lobaczewski, Political Ponerology A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes

http://www.systemsthinker.com/writin...nerology.shtml

Look at the numbers for stop and search and tell me institutional racism is not rife in the Metropolitan Police force?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-policing.html
    Go out in those areas of London where the young lads are being knifed to death, where the drugs gangs are, and the police will be hard put to find a white lad, never mind arrest one.

This is Calvin Robinson, who happens to be black, addressing the disgusting Lefty abuse of Tony Sewell, who also happens to be black,

"At a time when we have the most ethnically diverse Government Cabinet in history, it is bonkers to suggest this country is institutionally racist and it's a shame that activists on the hard-Left can't seem to get past this sticking point. If they truly wanted to improve race relations they'd be better off supporting the measures in this report and ensuring the Government follows through and implements the recommended changes. Character assassinations and ad hominem attacks on individual commissioners only highlight the toxic, divisive attitudes of people stirring up racial tensions."

I've known a few cops, some are family, it seems a fact that a lot are in it to make a difference for the good (vocational) but there are a significant number in it for the power it gives them and some abuse that power in a variety of ways, racism and ***ism being the main issues.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)