+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Racism in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm sure you did BT, you know that I know how the Grauniad works, a Grauniad sub-editor can summon up a dozen or more witnesses to racism in the Met with one snap of her fingers, (actually I'm thinking about back in the day, nowadays she'd be able to summon up a couple of hundred racism in the Met stories with one tap on her keyboard). And I know that you know how the Grauniad works, and you know that I know that you know.

I need a cup of tea now to clear my head, to be continued tomorrow.
    Seriously BT , I’m in Haworth next to Keighley and I could show you a few racist incidents against whites mind not ethnic minorities ,only this last week there was an all out brawl knives , machete , baseball bats outside on a street ( commited by - yes you’ve guessed correctly let’s say not white youths. ( I wander what colour creed religion they were ? ) , it’s irrelevant tbh but the innocent people who lived there or were in the vicinity had to suffer , some long term damage.

I’m asking seriously now BT what course of action would you suggest for the police without being outright racists.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Seriously BT , I’m in Haworth next to Keighley and I could show you a few racist incidents against whites mind not ethnic minorities ,only this last week there was an all out brawl knives , machete , baseball bats outside on a street ( commited by - yes you’ve guessed correctly let’s say not white youths. ( I wander what colour creed religion they were ? ) , it’s irrelevant tbh but the innocent people who lived there or were in the vicinity had to suffer , some long term damage.

I’m asking seriously now BT what course of action would you suggest for the police without being outright racists.
    Now this is the one topic that has always puzzled me army88. One black man shows a knife in (for instance let's say Wandsworth) and I guarantee you that tasering will be the very least of his worries.

A group of armed to the teeth Asian youths (Muslims?) appear on the streets in Bradford and the police stand-off.

It's totally inexplainable other than the various Police forces cannot abide the accusation of Islamophobia.

Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Now this is the one topic that has always puzzled me army88. One black man shows a knife in (for instance let's say Wandsworth) and I guarantee you that tasering will be the very least of his worries.

A group of armed to the teeth Asian youths (Muslims?) appear on the streets in Bradford and the police stand-off.

It's totally inexplainable other than the various Police forces cannot abide the accusation of Islamophobia.

Odd.
    It just exemplifies the grip the race lobby has on this country BT. Mrs S had the BBC News on last week (I don't watch it if I can avoid it) when the Race Report came out, they gave the report a cursory mention and then wheeled out a whole succession of activists, campaigners and Lefty politicians who denigrated the report and it's authors. It was a very professional hatchet job, the BBC knew exactly what it was doing, but can you tell me why the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation was so opposed to, dismayed, and appalled by a report concluding that BRITAIN was not a racist country ?

It reminds me of when Stan said there was a cancer running through this club, there's a cancer running through institutions like the BBC and the political class, but I don't see any Stan around prepared to cut it out.
    Last edited by sinkov; 08-04-2021 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It just exemplifies the grip the race lobby has on this country BT. Mrs S had the BBC News on last week (I don't watch it if I can avoid it) when the Race Report came out, they gave the report a cursory mention and then wheeled out a whole succession of activists, campaigners and Lefty politicians who denigrated the report and it's authors. It was a very professional hatchet job, the BBC knew exactly what it was doing, but can you tell me why the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation was so opposed to, dismayed, and appalled by a report concluding that BRITAIN was not a racist country ?

It reminds me of when Stan said there was a cancer running through this club, there's a cancer running through institutions like the BBC and the political class, but I don't see any Stan around prepared to cut it out.
    The day of reckoning is coming for the BBC sinkov. No matter which side of the political spectrum we sit on, they constantly comment on the news instead of reporting it.

For example, I'm pretty sure we can all make our minds up that Johnson and Starmer are not fit for purpose, but I want the facts not the BBC's opinions.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)