+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Press conference bingo.

Press conference bingo.

What's Bruceless going to say to big up Spurs and paint us as massive underdogsh, you shay (yep, even McClown would be better). A Thornton's egg for anyone who gets the most right.

"We'll give it a right good go" (we won't)

"We won't lack for effort" (we will, like)

"It's the Premier League ' ...(he says this like it's fcuking Narnia and the forces of magic are rallied against us)

"We know what's at stake " (he's actually just thinking of a Gregg's steak bake there)

It will have something to do with, Sleeves being rolled up, ready to go next time.
    Also doing it his way from now on.

"its a big game" -------------- i cant believe im still here

"we have got 9 games to prove ourselves" ------------- **** sake i cant wait for my holidays

"we have to move on from Brighton" --------------- i really thought i was getting my pay day after this game

"its in our hands" --------------------- i will pick the weakest team i can without it being obvious

"we have to dust waselves off" ----------- i will get my money

"spurs are a very good side" ------------- Jose better give us a kicking

"the international break came at a good time for us" ------------ really thought id have been paid off by now

"im confident we will stay in the division" ------------- either way im getting a pay day

"Callum is back training" ------------ hes not match fit coz i gave them the week offf

" how's the bacon did you say?" -------------- will taste sweeter with 4m in wa back pocket

taken straight from steves handbook of bullsh*t
    Last edited by TANYA_; 02-04-2021 at 09:12 AM.

"certain individuals are entitled to their opinion" he said of the Chronicle poll.

Certain individuals?

Aye, righto...almost 100% of the Newcastle support wanting him to go is dumbed down to 'certain individuals' as if it's one or two people. Plus, he said he'd weather the storm...as if this is just a temporary blip in his otherwise stellar levels of popularity amongst the fans.

This is from the same stable as the 'there are six or seven teams looking over their shoukders' line. Absolute denial of reality. Just another of the reasons we're going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    "certain individuals are entitled to their opinion" he said of the Chronicle poll.

Certain individuals?

Aye, righto...almost 100% of the Newcastle support wanting him to go is dumbed down to 'certain individuals' as if it's one or two people. Plus, he said he'd weather the storm...as if this is just a temporary blip in his otherwise stellar levels of popularity amongst the fans.

This is from the same stable as the 'there are six or seven teams looking over their shoukders' line. Absolute denial of reality. Just another of the reasons we're going down.
    Those "certain individuals" will be giving him a very warm welcome when fans are allowed back in, maybe for the past home game. I would gladly forsake my boycott of the ground just to witness that like !I bet hes ****ting himself and praying hes sacked before then!

He's just living in another world, he really is.

We'll also get a "Player X did really well and with a little more luck could of made a massive difference to us" and a "Player Y has let us down today, but we'll go back to the training ground and work things out" - or words to those effect.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)