+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Southend

Southend

To get anything out of this game Carlisle will have to play high intensity for the full match.The past few months suggest they cannot replicate what they were doing prior to the poor run of form because lets face it they have had long enough to rectify the situation.Never mind winter is coming that should make them run faster next week if nowt else,keep them on their toes as it were,well not quite winter but they and us will feel like it is.

Well they did not play high intensity and did not need to against a poor Southend,a rare away win and a clean sheet is the tonic they needed,i said last time we will never get a easier three points and its happened again because of poor opposition,could it be three from three,its up to the players with full match graft and movement and anything is possible but dont hold ye breath with that scenario.

Sc­unthorpe next. We have a great home record but they are difficult to beat without having much to play for. It should be a close game and I fancy a 1-0 win, though I’m not convinced.

The self inflicted unnecessary pressure they have put on themselves means a draw is no good,well i don't think so,no doubt some would be pleased with a draw thats the pressure we have put into the match,did someone mention frozen pitch,don't even think it.Pub beer gardens open a week today well it will be cool so that will stop them getting excited and good enough for them,fancy wanting warm weather on that day,no chance up here good eh.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)