+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Diddy Dumbarton v The goal scoring virgins

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Have you seen the Aberdeen jogger going round the town the last year? Different away strip every day, jogging about the town as if he owns the gaff, bold as brass. Fair play to him
    No, but I saw a guy, with a toddler, wearing a Dons jacket. Met a couple of folk in Cardross who are reds.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Is Mason a "client" of yours?
    No, don't think so, have detained quite a few huns though

What formation is this today then? 3 central midfielders? Good to see Ross starting though

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    No, don't think so, have detained quite a few huns though
    Do you work in the offices at Garshake? I’ve spent the night there. Few years ago now

What formation is this today then? 3 central midfielders? Good to see Ross starting though
    Looks like 1 up front with only McGinn and Kamberi offering creativity. Against Dumbarton. Dearie me. Please just let this season be over.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Looks like 1 up front with only McGinn and Kamberi offering creativity. Against Dumbarton. Dearie me. Please just let this season be over.
    Ross should also provide creativity, skillful sort of left winger, time to see if he is a long term prospect or not. Good to see Ramsay starting as well as he has been highly touted so let's see what he's like. Good also to see us drop Taylor and move to a back 4.

No, but I saw a guy, with a toddler, wearing a Dons jacket. Met a couple of folk in Cardross who are reds.
    Have you got a posh school there min?

I think my daughter did a longish placement there for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Do you work in the offices at Garshake? I’ve spent the night there. Few years ago now
    No the Joint

Proper mannies stone in the background. Although with the clear blue skies I keep thinking it's Gibraltar.

Well done the BBC having Kamberi's picture up twice on the team line up graphics, at least they got one of them right.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast