+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oor Jum - Smile

Oor Jum - Smile

For those who didn’t have the fortune to see it last year back in the days when we could actually sit beside somebody at less than 2m distance, then this is for you. The Rep are putting the show on again and will be available online. I’m deffo going to be catching up on this once more as it was (sorry Jim!j ‘absolutely mucknificent’ and would bring a tear to a glass eye. James Yuill McLean - You Shall Never Be Forgotten.

https://dundeerep.co.uk/whats-on/smile

I never went James and totally regretted it so i will be supporting it this time FACT.I had a season ticket for Deefiant so its only fair i support my own club too.
    I was in tears at times during my frequent Deefiant visits when Fat Harry left Lochee Park with the proceeds of Craig Robertson's testimonial money in an ASDA bag.
    The song they played as Harry struggled into the only hire car left after ADMIN 2 is posted below and kind of sums it all up to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPO...=thebrat307101

I had a couple of tickets but had to get a brain tumor operation, so transferred them to a dee mate. He sad it was brilliant and really enjoyed the show. Hope to get to see it myself some day.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    For those who didn’t have the fortune to see it last year back in the days when we could actually sit beside somebody at less than 2m distance, then this is for you. The Rep are putting the show on again and will be available online. I’m deffo going to be catching up on this once more as it was (sorry Jim!j ‘absolutely mucknificent’ and would bring a tear to a glass eye. James Yuill McLean - You Shall Never Be Forgotten.

https://dundeerep.co.uk/whats-on/smile
    That's brilliant. For those thinking about it, I went to see it twice when it was on and I can tell you it's an absolutely amazing production and a fitting tribute to United's greatest ever manger.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    I had a couple of tickets but had to get a brain tumor operation, so transferred them to a dee mate. He sad it was brilliant and really enjoyed the show. Hope to get to see it myself some day.
    Is that ah you needed mate?,eh thought it was something serious tae.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 03-04-2021 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Is that ah you needed mate?,eh thought it was something serious tae.
    Ehm surprised they found a brain to work on G........Hope all fine now J, might see you for a pint or two when all this covid shyte is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    Ehm surprised they found a brain to work on G........Hope all fine now J, might see you for a pint or two when all this covid shyte is finished.
    And i need my bouncer for whenever i get back on the Karaoke boys.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    Have to go back for another scan, might need another opp. Gonna be an alkie with all the pints people are planning for me when its all over.
    Last edited by ROMA84; 03-04-2021 at 04:06 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    Have to go back for another scan, might need another opp. Gonna be an alkie with all the pints people are planning for me when its all over.
    Here's hoping you get the all clear mate. I dinna mind gee'in yi' a hand drinkin' ah they pints mate.

Cheers G.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)