+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brockhall Redevelopment Plans

Brockhall Redevelopment Plans

Hi everyone,

Fellow Rovers fan in peace usually to be found lurking on brfcs.com under the same user name.

I and many other fellow fans were absolutely dismayed by the recent proposals announced for the alleged redevelopment of Brockhall.

Unless Mr. Waggott has become the first man in history to be able to defy the laws of physics we cannot possibly see how a new facility can be built on one of the sites which complies with Cat 1 Academy regulations.

That's if anything training ground wise ever gets built at all.

We didn't feel the local press were asking any of the right questions so have delivered an open letter to Steve Waggott for his clarification, a copy of which can be found here:

http://www.protectjackwalkerslegacy.com/

If you like the letter please add your name in support at the end. If you've already read it but the recently added option to sign wasn't there when you read it could I ask you to take a minute to go back and sign.

All other comments and suggestions welcome as well.

Many Thanks
    Simon
    Last edited by RevidgeBlue; 03-04-2021 at 05:15 PM. Reason: wrong web address

Welcome aboard.
    You won't get many signatures here as this message board is dying...sadly.
    Very often different opinions clashed on here and resulted in people leaving rather than embrace the fact we are all different.
    For the record I signed the form as I too see worrying parallels.
    Thankyou for taking the time to tackle this problem i am thinking this will be ignored,which will only add fuel to the fire.

Well done it seems you have won...for now.
    I hope it is shelved completely as its the glimmer of light for our fallen club.
    We have quite a few talents coming out of our academy and is the only way for us now.
    Mowbray and waggott might not of been in it for financial reasons but as the saying goes "once bitten twice shy".

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)