Well, after my optimism for the Hull game, expect a bit of normality re: my usual pessimism. We were very good against Hull. The game must have been great for any neutral to watch. It's somewhat unfortunate that most on here are NOT neutral. However, I expected good things against Hull and bad things against MKD. I'm sticking to that as 'The Franchise' are a middling (in terms of results) team, like ourselves and historically we do not maintain our levels of performance against clubs like these. So I'm expecting a dire performance with nothing like the fluidity and pace of the Hull game and a loss by the same result.
Hopefully Charlie will work as hard as he did on Friday. I don't think the midfield will have as much space as they had then so will need to be sharp and graft. I would still prefer to have Mandron up front, as, although he did his job on Friday, Porter is pretty one-dimensional and Mika adds something else to the team. Or we could go back to two up top. I also hope Daniels keeps going with his runs into the box and tries shooting a bit more rather than passing.
It will also be necessary to have considered free-kick and corner situations as we haven't made enough of them this season.
So whatever, a 2-1 loss and the prospect of some hard home games to come (where we may do better!)