+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: NUFC v Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    we got lucky there, its still a dog ****, was just rolled in glitter today
    You are so wrong there.I have criticised all season but today there was 100% effort & they were desperately unlucky not to take all 3 points.Give at least a shred of approval when its warranted.

Well done the Geordies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Oh, aye, definitely (wasn't a dig at you...just frustration that Bruce will be full of it)

Has that point saved him from the sack today if Fulham win?
    Let`s face it, he won`t be getting sacked, the fbc has decided to risk it and is too tight to pay him off. I think it`s way too late to bring anybody in and hope for a bounce. I`d just let the coach bloke they brought in get on with it for now. I do think we showed a bit more fight today, so it may help confidence a bit but.... unfortunately I think we are gone and I`m not in the camp that would relish relegation in order to hasten fcb`s leaving, I hate what`s happened as much as anyone but the toon going doon has an awful effect on the whole of newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Well done the Geordies!!
    Cheers, John. Hope all's well with you, man.

Sadly, a point won't be enough. Villa are a very different proposition without Grealish and I think Mitro might bring his international form into this one. Fully expect to be in the bottom 3 in a couple of hours....unless Villa score first and Fulham then let the pressure get to them.

Sadly, a point won't be enough. Villa are a very different proposition without Grealish and I think Mitro might bring his international form into this one. Fully expect to be in the bottom 3 in a couple of hours....unless Villa score first and Fulham then let the pressure get to them.
    yes mate , great year this 1, don't really care where we land as long as its not in the bottom 3!
    Hayden is a massive loss for you make no mistake, still reckon you'll survive though!
    take care and stay safe now
    John....

mate, if we approached our game in the same way Fulham have theirs, we would be asking for Cabbage to get a contract extension.

They are motivated, on the front foot, looking to score at every opportunity. They deserve to stay up over us

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    longstaff as useless as ever
    Nice pass for Joelinton to score,but yes he’s pretty useless

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    mate, if we approached our game in the same way Fulham have theirs, we would be asking for Cabbage to get a contract extension.

They are motivated, on the front foot, looking to score at every opportunity. They deserve to stay up over us
    still 0-0 though..

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    You are so wrong there.I have criticised all season but today there was 100% effort & they were desperately unlucky not to take all 3 points.Give at least a shred of approval when its warranted.
    mate i agree it was a million times better than Brighton, i really do give credit when its warranted. I was one of the people speaking up for Bruce last season when we were doing decent for the first 10 games.

I will never back a manager when he has proven to me that he is out of his depth.

We had 2 full backs playing as CB's today, yet had 2 CB's on the bench and the best one we have not even in the squad.
    Our most in form player who has been on fire in his proper position for his country, not in the squad.
    For the first time , we have played two players who like to hit crosses in , but our best aerial threat not in the squad.
    Shelvey should be no where near the first team, yet started again.
    Joelinton should be nowhere near the first team, yet started again.
    Krapth isnt even a championship player and should be nowhere near the first team.
    Our biggest goal threat in the absence of Wilson is on loan from Arsenal and didnt start the game!

I honest to god will never give this clown and his shower of shlt any recognition for turning up and doing what they get paid for. If you are happy with today then wow, Mike has already won

Mitrovic FFS!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)