+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NUFC v Spurs

NUFC v Spurs

Ahh....the optimism in years gone by of the match thread. Which formation should we play, who gets in the team, how should we play.

Now it's a case of 'fuck's sake, how is Joelinton still getting picked...or Shelvey...or Hendrick'

Anyhoo, luckily I'll miss the first half but I'm not expecting to jump back into a thread brimming with excitement about how well we're playing.

My first thought on hearing the West Brom result was that I couldn't ever see us playing like that under Bruce...would love to be proved wrong this afternoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Ahh....the optimism in years gone by of the match thread. Which formation should we play, who gets in the team, how should we play.

Now it's a case of 'fuck's sake, how is Joelinton still getting picked...or Shelvey...or Hendrick'

Anyhoo, luckily I'll miss the first half but I'm not expecting to jump back into a thread brimming with excitement about how well we're playing.

My first thought on hearing the West Brom result was that I couldn't ever see us playing like that under Bruce...would love to be proved wrong this afternoon...

Much as I hate to say it, I feel your first thoughts will be right. I can't see CabbageHeed allowing them to play any differently.

FFS, the lineup is horrendous

Well thats another starting line up aimed at losing the game and getting bungle the sack and his compo money, Krafth s longstaff ritchie and joelinton starting and he drops willock one word Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Well thats another starting line up aimed at losing the game and getting bungle the sack and his compo money, Krafth s longstaff ritchie and joelinton starting and he drops willock one word Pathetic
    hes definitely trying to get the boot. He does not want to be manager when fans are back at the stadium. ****ing coward

looks like 5 at the back again with ritchie and murphy wing backs Spurs will be to scared to leave the dressing room when they see that joke of a line up.

Lascalles, Shelvey and Jokelinton are undroppable man

Cabbage Heed is a knacka

So...two full-backs at CB and two wingers at full back and he'll put Gayle on the wing. He genuinely has no clue.

A Fulham win and we're in the bottom 3. And there we will stay.

This is like some sordid real life version of Championship Manager. I bought it when I first got a desktop for the house about 15 years ago and it had become way too complicated from the early versions I used to get teams promoted from the 4th division to winning champions leagues etc. I remember getting on these type of runs and just making wholesale random changes from match to match hoping it would work for no other reason than pure luck. Thing is with champ man, you would just wrap it in and start again but with this dimwit having the same half arséd approach there a big real consequences.

Is there a chance that Bruce has a clause in his contact that if we are in the relegation zone then the fat one pays less compensation
    Or Iam I just hoping

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)