Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Ben Mee-The Clangers.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,173

    Ben Mee-The Clangers.

    The customary Ben Mee clanger to gift Danny Ings a run on goal who did not need any more encouragement to go on and level the score.
    You can bank on Ben.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    12,783
    First one for a few games to be fair, but when Ben drops one, they're always fecking great big ones.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,173
    The team completely imploded once Pieters went off.Very disappointing.Only one winner now for me and it is not Burnley.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    The team completely imploded once Pieters went off.Very disappointing.Only one winner now for me and it is not Burnley.
    We’ve lost all shape again. Mcneil looks leggy after international s JBG missing as usual

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,677
    Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    We’ve lost all shape again. Mcneil looks leggy after international s JBG missing as usual
    It just shows again how fragile it is having a tiny squad.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,173
    Well that was pretty uninspiring.2-0 up cruising and then a total implosion and slapstick defending.Offered nothing of a threat in the second half except for a couple of half chances for Wood.3 points dropped in my opinion after the first 28 minutes.The saints completely overrun us after that we were second to every ball.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    891
    Hover, the master plan is to sign up all the existing team members and sell Tarks/Gibson and buy a CB and then supplement as required from under 23 squad. What could possibly go wrong??? We need a young pacy winger as a minimum and a forward also with pace that will cost some serious dosh to create different options. We by now should have all our targets lined up and ready to approach asap for pre-season. But you know us, that won't happen. Someone tell me again why are we paying for a recruitment team exactly? It's so tiring talk about the same stupid obvious issues at this club.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    The customary Ben Mee clanger to gift Danny Ings a run on goal who did not need any more encouragement to go on and level the score.
    You can bank on Ben.
    Lowton mistake high up the pitch cost us the first goal and then Mee with another clanger for the second. We have just thrown away that game it should have been won never mind losing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Lowton mistake high up the pitch cost us the first goal and then Mee with another clanger for the second. We have just thrown away that game it should have been won never mind losing.
    Could have been 5 or 6-2 if the Saints had been more clinical on their breaks after they had took the lead.The difference in quality of passing and creation was astounding.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,175
    If Wood and Jay Rod would have and should have scored from close in late in the game, we would have won it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Could have been 5 or 6-2 if the Saints had been more clinical on their breaks after they had took the lead.The difference in quality of passing and creation was astounding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •