+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup draw 2.00pm Easter Sunday

I would prefer Aberdeen to Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    I would prefer Aberdeen to Livingston
    So would i they are FN stinking.

They cannie even score against us.

Hope the sheep put Livi out - don't want United playing on that ****e plastic pitch (not taking Forfar for granted). AFC are there for the taking.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Hope the sheep put Livi out - don't want United playing on that ****e plastic pitch (not taking Forfar for granted). AFC are there for the taking.
    So do i but i will not be betting on it mate.

Both team as sh*te as each other just now but we seem incapable of beating either away from home and have done for years.

Aberdeen still have better players and would raise their game at home against us, would be difficult to win at Pittodrie in the big cup, can't remember us doing that, Livi are not the in form team of a few months ago so for me I think our best route to Hampden is beating Forfar and going to Livi, we owe them one away from home

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Aberdeen still have better players and would raise their game at home against us, would be difficult to win at Pittodrie in the big cup, can't remember us doing that, Livi are not the in form team of a few months ago so for me I think our best route to Hampden is beating Forfar and going to Livi, we owe them one away from home
    Agreed. Livi for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Both team as sh*te as each other just now but we seem incapable of beating either away from home and have done for years.
    Agree with this BUT hopefully United will have cemented their place in the prem and we relax enough to put a few passes together and open them up.

On current form it would have to be Aberdeen, a team who has scored 2 goals in their last 11 games. What we dont know is what their from will be by the time of the 5th round with the new manager in.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)