+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: V Fulham

V Fulham

Sat up till 3am to watch this.60m gone and not a shot on target. If it wasn't for our start we'd be in another relegation fight. Absolutely nothing going forward. I'm speechless at how woeful we are. And just as I type Mings gives Mitrovich
    a lovely pass to put Fulham 1 up. What a ****ing shambles. Going back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Sat up till 3am to watch this.60m gone and not a shot on target. If it wasn't for our start we'd be in another relegation fight. Absolutely nothing going forward. I'm speechless at how woeful we are. And just as I type Mings gives Mitrovich
    a lovely pass to put Fulham 1 up. What a ****ing shambles. Going back to bed.
    Dream on about making the top six, it is just as well that there are points in the bag to not be drawn into a relegation battle. When will they stop this absolute nonsense of over doing this back passing and sideways passing.

Ok I didn't go to bed and Trez has scored two in three minutes. 2-1 Mings made up for his gaff by getting forward and squaring the ball for Trez. Two very good finishes. Deans freaking me out by playing two right up front. Now Ollie's scored for 3-1 What a turnaround!

Fidler there's no top six talk around these here parts.

Trojan effort Oz, I felt like going to bed myself. Then again I’m full of beer and I’m on real-time.

No talk of top 6 among real fans, all season. Hysterical, emotionally disabled, social media cretins? Yeah Baby.

We won, by hook or by crook, I don’t care how we win,, never have, never will. You don’t get extra points for wearing a nice frock.

UTV

Blimey what a very Villa thing to do, huff and puff against a bottom three side, gift a goal to a striker who has not scored for TWENTY-FIVE matches, play hoofball but not figure out that it isn't working then draw a collective groan by replacing El Ghazi with Trez.

For once DS changed things up with enough time to get something from the game and it worked, imagine if he'd played 2 up top in some of the recent games we have had against struggling sides. Credit to Davis in particular, looked sharp and what a ball in for Trez, great assists for Mings & Traore who woke up in the last 15.

"I felt like going to bed myself. Then again I’m full of beer and I’m on real-time."

Haha!

Good shout for Davis. Looks really strong. Forget he's only 23.

Even though Davis has not scored a league or prem goal since 2017, he does give us options. He was more effective than Alghazi for sure, we gave fulhams back 3 plenty to think about by coming inside with a 442 formation. It was a brilliant last 15 mins but must admit I was in the ' man we are crap' mode until Davis and Trez came on a blew them away, Trez could have had a hatrick inside 5 mins!!!!
    Now the question is; will Deano start the team that finished or just play Davis up front v Liverpool.
    Jack will not play again this season the way he is going on so, Trez a good fit but can he do more than 30 mins?
    In the end, a great result, just what we needed and we even gave Watkins a goal from some wizard work by Traore!
    See, we can play without Jack!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)