+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Woking 05.04.21 [NL]

Match Thread vs. Woking 05.04.21 [NL]

The opportunity to turn the Wrexham win into a run rather than a flash in the pan presents itself with today's trip to visit The Cards.

Woking's live stream is available priced £12 here while Charlie and Stall's BBC radio commentary can be found here

Team news around 2.00pm.

COYP!

Name:  EyMir3bW8AA0qky.jpg
Views: 1811
Size:  64.0 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-04-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Sam replaces Wootton. No Cal Roberts as he's had a mild reaction to playing the last game.

COYP!

Name:  EyNlC3jW8AQ_3_o.jpg
Views: 1746
Size:  85.3 KB

Worrying that Cal is out again after just 20 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffthewalls View Post
    Worrying that Cal is out again after just 20 mins.
    It is, although they're right to be cautious with him. If he's not right then there's no point rushing him and doing more damage. This might now have more to do with the after-effects of Covid rather than his original injury.

Also worrying...2 right backs on bench and no CB cover? Is Turner injured as well now?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    It is, although they're right to be cautious with him. If he's not right then there's no point rushing him and doing more damage. This might now have more to do with the after-effects of Covid rather than his original injury.
    Yep, hopefully he's on the bench for Hartlepool game

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Also worrying...2 right backs on bench and no CB cover? Is Turner injured as well now?
    Think IB mentioned that he is injured after Wrexham.

Also, quick turnaround from Friday.

It's a predicable lineup as many were expecting including myself Sam has replaced Wootton. I'm presuming it will be 3-5-2 again.

Let's not get too hung up on Roberts. It's only been three days since we last played and it's not worth taking the risk so gives time for him to recover for Hartlepool which I would sooner him play a part in that game which on paper will be tougher.

What it does mean is that Rodrigues might get a chance to come on and show the manager what he can do as opposed to Roberts.

I note we are continuing with what has become tradition for us in this league under IB and not having a goalkeeper on the bench, which I don't mind.

I wonder if that's been the same problem with Wolfe and why he has not featured much as it was reported he had Covid as well?

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast