+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wycombe Wanderers Post Match Thoughts?

Wycombe Wanderers Post Match Thoughts?

Bad day at the office or have the wheels finally come off our season after we have been clinging to a thread of hope for so long? Unfortunately I have to admit it points to the latter and we have too many mountains to climb and we are only wearing flip flops and shorts. Hard to see positives when there appear to be none, even for the happiest of clappers.

Thoughts?

The game hasn’t ended but that went from poor to embarrassing, they were on -35 goal diff before today and cruised it

Thinking Ogbene can come on and save the day has got to be the worst decision from Warney ever

Their best performance and result last time they were at NYS and I bet it’s same this time.

Motm Smithy for his brave skinhead

Looks like a few of us was right about this game, that’s why I wanted us to get three points at Millwall

Now I’m getting the popcorn out ��
    Last edited by millertop; 05-04-2021 at 04:07 PM.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

The only surprise is that anyone is surprised. I have told you until I'm sick of telling you - at great personal risk to myself I might add- that our manager is inept. You lads have been either drugged or hypnotised. I have never read such unrelenting misinformed bullshine as on this forum for the last few months. They hadn't scored in five away games ffs! It's laughable. Raging and other twerps need not apologise. You lads just circle the wagon and keep telling yourselves Warney is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Thinking Ogbene can come on and save the day has got to be the worst decision from Warney ever

Their best performance and result last time they were at NYS and I bet it’s same this time.

Motm Smithy for his brave skinhead

Looks like a few of us was right about this game, that’s why I wanted us to get three points at Millwall

Now I’m getting the popcorn out ��
    Oh I don't know, bringing Hirst on at any time and expecting him to score has got to be worse!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    The game hasn’t ended but that went from poor to embarrassing, they were on -35 goal diff before today and cruised it
    Ok so here we go !

As soon as team was announced I said it was the most unbalanced set up and lacked totally in imagination !

No left footer on the park, no wide men meaning we would have to play through them down the middle ? We not Man City !

Basically Warne has managed to shoe horn all is favourites into the team at the total deficit of the balance and tenacity of the team, Wiles at left back was open from every attack !

Exact copy of the Coventry game out battled, out fought and out managed !

Rotherham 0 Wycombe 3

Home defeat against the league's bottom team

Does that say enough?

My ambition seems to be much higher than that of the club.
    A 3-0 loss at home to Wycombe is totally unacceptable and I finally accept that we are not good enough to stay up.
    Have heads been turned? I feel for Warne I really do, but we have never had a better chance to remain in this league and we are throwing it away.
    I now have to question the ambition of the club. 11 home defeats with probably more to come is a total embarrassment even at this level.

Talk is made about team spirit but forget this now. Backsides have to be kicked.
    The club has let us down today. All credit to Wycombe but we knew what to expect.

Completely and utterly fed up. It’s the hope that kills you. I really hate this league.

I was having a great day until the match kicked off.
    I refuse to believe that Wycombe saved a brilliant performance for today. We gave them their goals in the first half and still should have been well in front if we could only hit a barn door.
    Second half substitutions certainly didn't make things better - we were worse!
    Games in hand give us the opportunity to catch Birmingham, Coventry and Derby but we would have to average 2 points or more per game in hand to catch anybody - we are currently averaging, after 36 games, just under 1 per game.
    Add to that the fact that we have just turned in our worst performance of the season and have no positive momentum going into a very congested sequence of fixtures.
    Not looking good

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast