+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Posters

I hope Navypie is okay too. It takes all kinds of different styles and views to keep this board lively and he certainly plays his part. Perhaps he's on a top secret mission!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Agreed. If any of the missing posters are reading the board but not posting it would be great if they simply posted 'I'm OK' or similar. No more required.

I know it has been a slightly 'toxic' place for a while and may have put off a few regulars but it would be good to know.
    I can confirm that I am fit and well, thanks to both you and to Elite for asking. Relieved that Ardley has gone, pleased that there is a more confident and optimistic spirit around, the play offs (at least) are beckoning & now hoping that Burchnall proves to be an inspired appointment.

Also delighted that Lunaspie has resurrected my old "Friday Conundrum Society" - the FCS - which started with the name or nickname of the next day's opposition. Revived happy memories of the late David Stokes (Magwales), my old "mate" Sidn & others like Piratescotty, Nottscountyson, POM & Captcod together with a generally convivial and congenial atmosphere on NCM. Happy days.

Take care - stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I hope Navypie is okay too. It takes all kinds of different styles and views to keep this board lively and he certainly plays his part. Perhaps he's on a top secret mission!
    I hope so lol.

His continued absence has certainly helped with my mission.

I do miss Magwales and his tales of the ancestral home and staff. Oh to be chasing the chamber maid round the corridors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    I can confirm that I am fit and well, thanks to both you and to Elite for asking.
    Good to know that P4u. I know you were matey with Soccerman, do you know if he's ok?

Talking of missing posters, what happened to tarquinbeech? It must be about a year since he last posted on here. Did he get banned, Swale? He had some interesting posts from time to time but, like navy or vlad, tended to lose the plot every now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good to know that P4u. I know you were matey with Soccerman, do you know if he's ok?
    Well, Soccerman is doing ok, thanks.

I think I'll leave it to him to add his own comments if he so chooses about his own situation - but he too has been rejuvenated by the replacement of Ardley & arrival of Burchnall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Well, Soccerman is doing ok, thanks.

I think I'll leave it to him to add his own comments if he so chooses about his own situation - but he too has been rejuvenated by the replacement of Ardley & arrival of Burchnall.
    Cheers. Hopefully his situation will allow him to get back to Meadow Lane again when we are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    I do miss Magwales and his tales of the ancestral home and staff. Oh to be chasing the chamber maid round the corridors.
    Me too. I spent many an hour chatting with him on the phone about all things Notts and not Notts. A top bloke!

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Talking of missing posters, what happened to tarquinbeech? It must be about a year since he last posted on here. Did he get banned, Swale? He had some interesting posts from time to time but, like navy or vlad, tended to lose the plot every now and again.
    I'm not aware of a ban but it is possible that FootyMad issued one. Hope he's OK.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast