+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QOS v Hibs

QOS v Hibs

Great performance tonight Jackson Irvine saying he is in no hurry to discuss contracts makes me wonder if someone is tapping him already. A good player and hibs play well with him in the team. I hate when players don't fit in and Wright done nothing but stay out wide and was hardly in the game. Nice to see Magennis come on tonight and Cadden and hope they do well at hibs.As for Nisbet he needs a good kick up the ass he needs to relax more when he gets a chance and use power every single time he done well and linked up well but his finishing at times needs to be better. Played well tonight and got the result we needed. Go and get Sparky bring him home

Aye, we played well, especially second half.

Nisbet I thought played well, had an off day in front of goal.

Think Jackson will stay, think he's enjoying it.

I can't see Wright staying this summer, been a dud, does nothing when he starts or when he comes on.

Doidge impressed me, I thought he was excellent, along with Doig and Newell. Good to see the big man back against the goals.

Magennis will be a big player for us in the future, he's been injured the whole time since we signed him, i think Jack sees him as the goalscorer in midfield, like a Pat McGinlay type.

we won't give up on a player we paid £250k for so quickly.

If anything, come the summer, i think Wright, Hallberg and McGinn (S) will be off.

I think we will sell Porto and Nisbet for big money and i think we will move for Griffiths.

Doig might stay for another season or we will sell for a big fee and may loan him back.

I think Macey will re-sign and i also think we will re-sign Dabrowski and he will be no.2

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)