+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me ....... but I prefer Morris to Dike

Is it just me ....... but I prefer Morris to Dike

Both are excellent players.
    And I know Dike is only 20, he will get better and is attracting all the media interest.
    But I think Morris has the better close control.
    Love it if we keep both - if I had to choose just one I’d pick Morris.

Both have completely different attributes, but Dike is more beneficial to how this team play under Val.

Sadly to say DK will be gone in a few weeks time - so it's Morris for me !!

If we make the play offs we will make it a permanent move.

By season end you will ask the same question swapping Morris for Ward. This kid is something special

Morris has had a slight knock.

He seems better as an impact sub.

Morris has great feet and a deceptive turn of pace. He will get double figures in goals every season guaranteed. Great signing for me and has a big future here.

Dike has been awesome, made us a more complete team. Yesterday was best I've seen him play in a Reds shirt. Luton just had no answer to him but to only try and foul him off the ball. The lad is way above our station to be honest and I dont mean that with any disrespect. Having cast my eye over him I now know what all the hype was about when he signed back in January. The lad is destined for big things and good luck to him.

The only chance Dike will be here next season is if he's bought by one of the big PL clubs who are reportedly interested and they loan him back to us for 6 months or maybe the full season .

Sorry guys I'm a realist .

The kid is in the shop window and Orlando have pulled off a masterstroke by loaning him to us .

To be fair we've benefited massively ourselves too and it's fair to say we wouldn't be fifth in the championship without him .

The real actual financial value to us may well be the £100m his goals are shooting us towards .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The only chance Dike will be here next season is if he's bought by one of the big PL clubs who are reportedly interested and they loan him back to us for 6 months or maybe the full season .

Sorry guys I'm a realist .

The kid is in the shop window and Orlando have pulled off a masterstroke by loaning him to us .

To be fair we've benefited massively ourselves too and it's fair to say we wouldn't be fifth in the championship without him .

The real actual financial value to us may well be the £100m his goals are shooting us towards .
    100% agree

Me too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast