+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Rosie I'm really sorry to hear of your troubles, do the medics know what has taken your BP so low? The good news I guess is that broken bones heal within a recognised amount of time so you have that to wrestle with rather than an open ended condition. Best wishes for a full and swift recovery/rehabilitation.

WCV x

Thanks WCV❤️

I passed out whilst trying to walk on a zimmer I thought it was because of the pain but when I came to I had the bp monitor attached they said it was low blood pressure that caused me to pass out.

They kept doing a test where I had my blood pressure took laying down and sitting which was acceptable but on the low side but as soon as I stood it just went down dramatically. They called it by a name. I now have to take this tablet once a day in the morning. I just naturally have low blood pressure what causes it to fall I have no idea.

Tbh if I think about it I have had fuzzy heads but I have never passed out before.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Thanks Winnie for your kind words. ❤️

I haven’t been very brave I have cried with the pain when they took me in it was the most excruciating pain I have been in and when this low blood pressure and then wondering if it was my heart was the course of it there where more tears. Obviously medication 💊 is controlling it or perhaps fingers crossed 🤞 perhaps a small sign of recovery, but I don’t want to talk about it and make you all feel miserable.

With my season ending injury I would love you to write the updates Winnie❤️ and I am sure our other managers would as well. 👏👏👏👏👏
    You can still be brave and cry, Rosie. Sometimes things just get too much and tears are a necessary release. They just show the extent of what you are going through, which is really horrible. Don't do yourself down. You are battling through this. I think sometimes when we feel our most vulnerable and least brave is actually when we are being our bravest. That must have been so frightening when they were concerned about your heart on top of everything else. I think you are a trooper! So do my Warriors. So much so, they have decided a name change in your honour for the rest of the season.

I understand you feeling you don't want to talk about it - it doesn't always help, but you would never make us all miserable

Ok then. Some dodgy Winnie FL updates starting next week. I need to start paying attention now! Going to be a bit hard to write with Sam so far ahead!

Get well Rosie xxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 28-04-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Broken back? Is that all?

I woke up with this springy tuft of hair. So annoying. I even wet it down but it would spring back up. Ended up having to wear a hat. All day! It's just one thing after another.

Take care Rosie.

Wow, Rosie, you don’t do things by halves, do you?

There is no easy way out of this for you, just do as you're told by the Doc and look for the little victories that you will achieve every day. There will be setbacks sure, but grasp those little moments and bank them.

I wish you all the best in your recovery, mate.

And no more ‘wardrobe diving’.

get well soon, rosie, I think your light headedness could equally be due to the morphine painkillers. I have been on tramadol for ten years and i still feel faint sometimes when I get up. take it easy and don't push yourself too hard. best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post

I woke up with this springy tuft of hair. So annoying. I even wet it down but it would spring back up. Ended up having to wear a hat. All day! It's just one thing after another.

Take care Rosie.
    Rosie.

You know I was talking about that one poor person in the world that things couldn't be any worse for?

Well, it appears he's one of our own!

I hope today was bearable.

Big (gentle) hug, Winnie xxx

Bloody hell Rosie.. how awful, really hope you start to feel better soon xx

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post

Take care Rosie.
    Although I was obviously very concerned about your springy tuft Oz when I looked in the mirror it paled into insignificance with mine looking very Boris like. 😱😱😱😱😱 Goodness knows when I can get to the hairdressers however now exploring mobile hairdressers.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Wow, Rosie, you don’t do things by halves, do you?

There is no easy way out of this for you, just do as you're told by the Doc and look for the little victories that you will achieve every day. There will be setbacks sure, but grasp those little moments and bank them.

I wish you all the best in your recovery, mate.

And no more ‘wardrobe diving’.

Thanks Exiled ❤️

Yep my wardrobe diving days have well and truly come to an end. 😜🤪

Quote Originally Posted by mondaze View Post
    get well soon, rosie, I think your light headedness could equally be due to the morphine painkillers. I have been on tramadol for ten years and i still feel faint sometimes when I get up. take it easy and don't push yourself too hard. best wishes.
    Thank Mondaze

A number of years ago the Doctor gave me Tramadol my Dad was alive then and he was really worried I was permanently asleep. 💤 Doc took me off them.

I agree about the morphine and I have read dehydration can cause low blood pressure so trying to up my intake of water which I have to hold my hands 🙌 up and say I am guilty of not drinking enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Bloody hell Rosie.. how awful, really hope you start to feel better soon xx
    Thanks Dazzy ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    You can still be brave and cry, Rosie. Sometimes things just get too much and tears are a necessary release. They just show the extent of what you are going through, which is really horrible. Don't do yourself down. You are battling through this. I think sometimes when we feel our most vulnerable and least brave is actually when we are being our bravest. That must have been so frightening when they were concerned about your heart on top of everything else. I think you are a trooper! So do my Warriors. So much so, they have decided a name change in your honour for the rest of the season.
    Wow Winnie ❤️I am so honoured I don’t know what to say 😝. I hope I can bring enough luck ☘️ to your Warriors so they can give Sam a run for his money.

Rosie, my Warriors all voted for you to be their new mascot girl so no pressure! They are really going to need all the luck you can give them after some terrible management from me over the last few weeks. I kind of squinted at this week's results with one eye shut! If you can manage a sneaky peak at Sam's and David's team sheets before deadline that would also be a big help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)