+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosie

Sorry to hear about your problems Rosie. Sounds like agony. Not many things more painful than a back issue. Your VM family are here to lean on x

Thank you Picasso ❤️

I tried to stop the morphine tablets for about 4 days and Mondaz is right your head clears but I’m afraid I couldn’t stand the pain so back on them and back to feeling tired most of the time. Will try again in a couple of weeks after I have had a bone density scan I really don’t want to take this medication longer than necessary.

I really feel for you Rosie, sending you a big hug and best wishes xx

Thanks Dave ❤️

The support of my fellow Villa Mad family is so appreciated.

Rosie
    XXXX

Get well soon Rosie.

Welcome back Bongo, all okay with you?

All good mate. I've got some catching up to do.

Did you see the recent news that UFOs are real. US military and a recent interview with Obama where he basically confirmed there existence.

I've been wearing my tin foil hat with pride recently.

Good to hear, that alls good not the alien stuff. We will have to start a seperate thread on that over the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Get well soon Rosie.

Thanks Bongo. 🥰

I was hoping things would be much improved but alas not. According to Google it takes 12 weeks but when I spoke to the Doctor at the surgery he said it takes months not weeks which is not what I wanted to hear. 😰😥😢 Anyway if only this blasted back pain would ease I would take that as a positive. 🤬

Glad to have you back and posting again Bongo. 👍

Hi Rosie, sorry to hear things arnt improving as fast as you would have hoped, how about some "alternative" chocolate brownies etc, might relax the muscles both physical and mental, allowing you to move your back more? Maybe one of the cannabis oil based things that are now available? My better half has long term back problems, and the biggest issue is relaxing the muscles enough to allow her to move in the first place without severe pain, once able to do that it improves her mobility for a while. Good luck and good vibes, Mick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)