+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back to basics - the system that worked

I'd have Clarke before Giles. The latter he's been a disappointment same as Flo. Thing is Ogbene if he's back he's our best hope to add some quality to the side but he's an out & out winger so got to play 4-5-1 one change to side I've selected Clarke for Sadlier who I'd have as one of the 1st changes brought on.

Ladapo plays for himself.Head down and go for goal and succeeds about one in ten. Incapable of picking a pass in the final third.

I can’t see PW picking a side that hasn’t got Wiles in it

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Can't disagree with that Grist......

This as puzzled lots and no one from the club has answered it, Why bring 2 LB's to the club, Clarke and Giles, and keep playing Wiles there instead??? Giles only came in Jan 21 to make things more puzzling, or have they quickly realised why Coventry got rid???

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I agree. Poss Wiles for Wing
    Noooooo!
    Wiles has been average at best for a while and needs to be on the bench.

Sad but true.....lad looks knackered and needs a big big rest before we burn him out. Last 20 in 'midfield' at most.

Back to the system that worked, it didn’t include Ogbene

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Can't disagree with that Grist......

This as puzzled lots and no one from the club has answered it, Why bring 2 LB's to the club, Clarke and Giles, and keep playing Wiles there instead??? Giles only came in Jan 21 to make things more puzzling, or have they quickly realised why Coventry got rid???

It’s almost as if the manager has been told to put him in the shop window for a transfer in the close season

I like the lad but he’s as much of a left back as I am an international babe magnet

Back to the system that worked, it didn’t include Ogbene
    I can’t see how he will fit in defensively, I think he may become an impact sub

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I can’t see how he will fit in defensively, I think he may become an impact sub
    Yes, I see it that way too

But it won’t help him to get back into the game following his injury and could end up as a sad decline into football obscurity

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast