+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WBA-MAD Room 101

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WBA-MAD Room 101

I’m watching the Norwich match on TV, very entertaining but Lee Hendrie is the co-commentator, what a pain in the neck, it is painful to listen to the tw@t, so I thought that our board should create a Room 101. So in a category for pundits and commentators, I will start things off by......

.....putting Lee Hendrie into Room 101! He can be joined by Clinton Morrison and Micah Richards. BOOM!

Alex Scott and Karen Carney who most often spout the bleedin obvious without offering any real insight into the game in question

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I’m watching the Norwich match on TV, very entertaining but Lee Hendrie is the co-commentator, what a pain in the neck, it is painful to listen to the tw@t, so I thought that our board should create a Room 101. So in a category for pundits and commentators, I will start things off by......

.....putting Lee Hendrie into Room 101! He can be joined by Clinton Morrison and Micah Richards. BOOM!
    Agree 100%

I’ve another one to add, a ‘woman’ (I think it was a woman, but wouldn’t chance it) on Sky Sports news, probably even worse than Lee Hendrie, Liane Sanderson, whoever that might be, into Room 101 you go - BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I’ve another one to add, a ‘woman’ (I think it was a woman, but wouldn’t chance it) on Sky Sports news, probably even worse than Lee Hendrie, Liane Sanderson, whoever that might be, into Room 101 you go - BOOM!
    liane Sanderson,who his she awful who hires these people.

Don Goodman in 101 please 🤞

Mark lawrenson and Michael owen

The dyke off SKY.

Clinton “Innit” Morrison.

Jamie Redknapp.

Andy Gray.

Dingle Goodman.

Lineker. What a smug, leftie woke champagne sipping, over paid tw*t. In you go.

Controversial point perhaps but I don't think Lee Hendrie's that bad as a co commentator or pundit.

In truth he's improved a lot and comes across as generally quite balanced. By that I'm not referring to a chip on each shoulder either.

I'd definitely bin off Andy Hinchcliffe (biased, boring and generally full of sh it) and Glenn Hoddle (for crimes against the English language and burbling like a burst @rsehole).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)