+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New layout of this board

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Claret Tony red carded my only ever post on there and all i said was "West Ham fan in peace"
    Similar for me. But mine was FAO - hesaid FAO was not allowed but later denied all knowledge ofit.
    Funny how Alfo wasn't banned hmmmm . . .

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Nah not me - Iactually saved his sorry ass once but got some (thanks to Alfo) but very littlet thanks.

I think it was BW according to griff I think. It wasn't griff.

How did I become SuperMod? Well I will tell you. Once upon a time when the boards were alive and volatile and conspiracy theories were rife. A time when CarrotPhoney seemed to rule the roost on't Burnley Board. He did ban many a claret and Alto - Stan - Ghost but not Alfie were banned from their board. I invited a Swindon fan called lazaat and Altobelli to be Mods on Swindon to enable them to have more control of their destiny. StfcTim was Admin on Swindon and agreed to do this simple request for me. When he got back to me having done it he said it has initiated me as "Super Mod". I asked him what it meant he didn;t know and it never gave me any more buttons to push. I think I am the one only chosen one to be SuperMod

he did ban me ,in fact I have been banned for years by Carrot a Phoney,I'm still banned as well on his new board .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    he did ban me ,in fact I have been banned for years by Carrot a Phoney,I'm still banned as well on his new board .
    Oh my mistake as I were ttelled you is he CT ooops

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Are you banned on Clarets mad under your other username. ?
    Because you as Alf still posts on there
    This is all getting confusing
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 11-04-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Are you banned on Clarets mad under your other username. ?
    Because you as Alf still posts on there
    This is all getting confusing
    Haha ,what happened Tricky was Carrot Phoney and his cronies moved to another board called "up the c l a r e t s" ,so the board was started anew by footymad hence me and Alto were allowed back on with our old usernames and Alto being made a mod on there.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Why did you bring JJ up again,he's not posting anymore and has moved on
    Moved on Chalky? Do you know where? After he disappeared overnight from LL I reckoned plod had him, or he’d succumbed to the dreaded virus.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Moved on Chalky? Do you know where? After he disappeared overnight from LL I reckoned plod had him, or he’d succumbed to the dreaded virus.
    No I don't griff,sorry

I heard he was last seen jibbering outside a Betty Ford clinic in Dundee.
    Name:  drunk.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  10.2 KB
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 12-04-2021 at 09:02 AM.

Why do you always have to reignite bad feelings on here concerning jj,just let it rest because it's starting to look like you are obsessed with him,after all when he left to post on LL you followed him on there didn't you Ricky?

I just asked Gaz a question (post 26) a question which did not concern you which he answered.
    You are the one who has made an issue of it to be fair Psaw2.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast