+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New layout of this board

You then followed up that question by posting a photo of a homeless drunk "jibbering* outside a Betty Ford clinic in Dundee" which was only to get others to join in with you,it's a public forum and if you don't want people to comment on your posts then use the pm function

* Its gibbering btw

Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Haha ,what happened Tricky was Carrot Phoney and his cronies moved to another board called "up the c l a r e t s" ,so the board was started anew by footymad hence me and Alto were allowed back on with our old usernames and Alto being made a mod on there.
    Just had a peek on "up the c l a r e t s" Alf and read Tony's Moderating rules.
    Good grief he is so anally retarded he must think he is running a national newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Just had a peek on "up the c l a r e t s" Alf and read Tony's Moderating rules.
    Good grief he is so anally retarded he must think he is running a national newspaper
    Yeh,it's got worse during lockdown Tricky,can't even discuss certain topics anymore.

well the irony of this post has occueed due to all the jibber jabber proving the board is far from dead.
    LONG LIVE ENGLAND MAD
    LONG LIVE THE SUPER MOD
    HOORAH

Yeh,it's got worse during lockdown Tricky,can't even discuss certain topics anymore.
    Is Soapy tit w@nk still around Alf?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Is Soapy tit w@nk still around Alf?
    Charlie posted regular on up the Clarets board ,but was banned ages ago and I've not seen him around for ages.

Charlie posted regular on up the Clarets board ,but was banned ages ago and I've not seen him around for ages.
    I am surprised there is anyone left with all these banned posters.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345