+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oooh, look Frank

Oooh, look Frank

At what’s happening on 17th April. It’s that Altrincham v Sutton match that you reckoned had already been played. Remember? You must, you demanded an unearned point and flounced off when I didn’t give you it, though I reckon it was all because you reckoned you weren’t going to win so you chucked your toys out.

Anyway, that behaviour also fits into your Narcissistic Personality Disorder, traits 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, and 12.

Time that you accepted your faults and apologised Frank.

You are right. I made a big mistake leaving, can i come back? I apologise. I know thats inadequate, but i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive. I did leave because i knew i would not win, i will transfer the thirty quid whether you re admit me or not.

I simply need t point out two things Frank.

1. I don’t believe most of what you say any more.

2. I haven’t stopped you posting or continuing in the competition, the only person who made that decision was you, so there’s no point asking. Do what you want Mr Flouncy.

Mr Flouncy....you cad. If you remember the Myers Briggs personality thing, there is a video on you tube, its INFJ, A clinical psychologists view, episode two.

I cant muster up the motivation to do it, it is time consuming. To compete for the top means logging onto the pages of 24 clubs to find the team news.

If a club has two or three key players out, an inferior team will probably beat them or get a draw. In pools terms its a coupon buster, and having that knowledge changes predictions, and gives a person who does their homework a big edge.

Sorry.

Frank, you’ll never believe the size of the f­uck that I just don’t give.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Frank, you’ll never believe the size of the f*uck that I just don’t give.
    Now that sort of reply Griff, definitely deserves a round of applause.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)