+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The other Notts

Not too sure that the 44 extras helped our cause, 19 of which were byes and would horrify any competent wicketkeeper. My view is that the real problem is Mr. "bulletproof" Newell, what does he do or contribute? Only Lisa can answer that question but my view, somewhat understated, is that he's a waste of a wage and it's not one that I'm prepared to contribute to.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Not too sure that the 44 extras helped our cause, 19 of which were byes and would horrify any competent wicketkeeper. My view is that the real problem is Mr. "bulletproof" Newell, what does he do or contribute? Only Lisa can answer that question but my view, somewhat understated, is that he's a waste of a wage and it's not one that I'm prepared to contribute to.
    Yeah he has been number one issue for a long time but like you say he can do no wrong.

As I have said previously our club only cares about white ball cricket.

Moores just said it was a good game, good pitch and we have to dust ourselves down.

His first two points are correct but not winning for almost 3 years you cant polish that turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    I agree. 44 extras, including 19 byes, is terrible. If Notts had been chasing that total, we’d have been all out for 150 by mid afternoon. We’ve no bottle and the captaincy is poor.
    On Saturday morning I was dreaming of 3 points at Meadow Lane followed by a win today at Trent Bridge!
    Why do I follow such crap teams!

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    I agree. 44 extras, including 19 byes, is terrible. If Notts had been chasing that total, we’d have been all out for 150 by mid afternoon. We’ve no bottle and the captaincy is poor.
    On Saturday morning I was dreaming of 3 points at Meadow Lane followed by a win today at Trent Bridge!
    Great to see them snatching defeat from the jaws of victory , ! well not great shocking !!!

Accident of birth I'm afraid got us all.

From 115 for 0 to 168 for 4 another collapse looks on the cards, let’s hope the late middle order show some steel 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    From 115 for 0 to 168 for 4 another collapse looks on the cards, let’s hope the late middle order show some steel 🤞
    Only Notts could lose this from our overnight position. It’s about time some of our ‘stars’ started making a contribution!

Only Notts could lose this from our overnight position. It’s about time some of our ‘stars’ started making a contribution!
    What stars? We don’t have any. We are a sub standard outfit coached by an idiot and ran by an even bigger idiot.
    Every half decent side has a good player or 2. We have Broad when he is able to play and that’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    What stars? We don’t have any. We are a sub standard outfit coached by an idiot and ran by an even bigger idiot.
    Every half decent side has a good player or 2. We have Broad when he is able to play and that’s it.
    Add useless captain to your list.

We are worse than Derby and Leicester that takes some doing.

Already well on the way to yet another defeat.

Should just give up the "long" game entirely.

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast