+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The other Notts [Cricket]

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    When was the last time a knight of the realm was dismissed at Trent Bridge?
    Might have to go back a while, don't tend to dismiss too many batsmen in recent years!

99 for 8 we are on a roll

99 all out - well done Fletch

Lets hope we don't follow suit. I see Hants all out for 79

So we wait the best part of 3 years to win a game and we are in a good position to now win twice in a week. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Yeah he did well today but take a look at his runs over the last two seasons in red ball not great.
    I see Mullaney is 62 not out and rebuilding Notts first innings. Early days, but he is having a good start to the season.

Excellent day, I only really watched the last hour and Mullaney looked in good nick. We need to build a good lead because Saturday could be a total washout. Great bowling from Luke Fletcher again, he reminds me of Barry Stead from many years ago. Guaranteed 100% effort every time he is given the ball, and one of those players who is a bit below test level but bloody good in the county game.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    I see Mullaney is 62 not out and rebuilding Notts first innings. Early days, but he is having a good start to the season.
    Yes today he has done well today but before that he is averaging around 20 with the bat hardly a great season.

I hope he carries on but lets not pretend he is a run machine he isnt he has the odd good score followed by plenty of scores around 0-20.

Here we go NC3 (at last!)

We are on a roll, etc

Not quite such a good day today folks but still in a strong position. Fingers crossed for another win.

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast