+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The other Notts [Cricket]

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I love cricket and can’t find any real reason to deny myself this simple pleasure.
    Each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Proud to say I've never given Sky a penny of my money, and never will.
    Genuine interest Elite, I don’t like cricket, I love it. I have watched cricket of all formats from countries all around the world on Sky since 1990 and have seen some amazing matches

Why have you boycotted Sky Sports and why does that make you proud?

Genuine interest Elite, I don’t like cricket, I love it. I have watched cricket of all formats from countries all around the world on Sky since 1990 and have seen some amazing matches

Why have you boycotted Sky Sports and why does that make you proud?
    In short, I think Sky have caused most of the problems for lower league clubs in football by throwing money at the big clubs and making the inequality much greater than it should be. I'm proud that none of my money has enabled them to do it.

It's just started raining here, so pass a few hours watching the free live stream of the one day game at down at Guildford against Surrey. Earlier rain there has meant it's been shortened to a 30 over game:

https://www.kiaoval.com/main-news/li...ttinghamshire/

In short, I think Sky have caused most of the problems for lower league clubs in football by throwing money at the big clubs and making the inequality much greater than it should be. I'm proud that none of my money has enabled them to do it.

It's just started raining here, so pass a few hours watching the free live stream of the one day game at down at Guildford against Surrey. Earlier rain there has meant it's been shortened to a 30 over game:

https://www.kiaoval.com/main-news/li...ttinghamshire/
    Not looking good for the other Notts at the moment - we will need to bat well with a makeshift lineup.

It’s a far point although if it wasn’t Sky another broadcaster like a BT sport (which I had when they had the cricket rights)or Amazon Prime or similar would have filled the gap that needed filling. I’m glad sport isn’t left to BBC and ITV as we wouldn’t have some of the spectacular coverage we now get. The BBC’s Olympic coverage is very poor and I had to smile when Adam Peaty’s parents said in their BBC interview they had watched his race on Eurosport!

Not looking good for the other Notts at the moment - we will need to bat well with a makeshift lineup.
    I can only apologise for providing that link, because that was painful to watch. I don't think I've ever seen a worse bowling performance from Notts, only Brett Hutton emerged with any credit. We conceded an incredible 23 sixes in just 22 overs after the rain delay. Some were good shots, but most were just rank bad deliveries. I've never seen so many aimless full tosses that just asked to be hit, and the Surrey batsmen took full advantage. It's not a big ground, but I'll be amazed if we get anywhere near their score.

I can only apologise for providing that link, because that was painful to watch. I don't think I've ever seen a worse bowling performance from Notts, only Brett Hutton emerged with any credit. We conceded an incredible 23 sixes in just 22 overs after the rain delay. Some were good shots, but most were just rank bad deliveries. I've never seen so many aimless full tosses that just asked to be hit, and the Surrey batsmen took full advantage. It's not a big ground, but I'll be amazed if we get anywhere near their score.
    We need Hales but he is busy at the moment 😏

Any links for tonight’s 100 game ?

Looking forward to the Rockets game on Sky tonight 👍

Brilliant match - go Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Any links for tonight’s 100 game ?
    Unfortunately not. Sky hold the aces here, so any link would be a dodgy one.

Really good effort to defend a score of 123, I see Matt Carter and Samit excelled with the ball again.

Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast