Last season I was fortunate to sit behind the Leeds dugout as I did the season before and before that,so I take note of many things going on.On away days I see a differing perspective from behind Meslier - but the play details are the same.

It's obvious that Leeds press intensely when losing possession.Automatically several things always happen.Bielsa stands up and shrieks at our full backs to get back into zonal defence as our other players start to press and crowd out - every game this happens.

Our non pressing players all move into a man marking system so when all are back in the man marking configuration our intense press becomes easier across the pitch to retain possession again.

The stats men state our game is 'high possession football' which is positionally focused to generate ‘superiorities’ in forward areas.Obviously this demands attention to operate effectively from all our players on the pitch and also those sat on the bench who regularly get the iPad passed around over 90 minutes to show where they may be needed if called upon into the action.

When we get caught out on a counter attack Bielsa’s defensive model is now well grooved in such a way that allows Leeds to slow down the opposition attack and return to a defensive system as quickly and easily as possible.

This wonderful system is designed to press effectively across the field without resulting in any real defensive weaknesses that can be exploited by opponents.As a result of this our players when in possession also have to be very aware of their defensive position at all times which is mentally demanding regardless of our high individual fitness levels.Mentally we are hell of a team to beat !

We can be caught out and it's far to often on the left.I like Alioski,obviously a great intelligent character asset to have around but at left back he can be caught out by following the the man as opposed to our first required defensive disciplined line of duty of performing the above 'crowding out tactic of positional play' done in unison alongside our other players.When he plays at left back his lacking of positional sense was exploited last season and regularly this season.Against Man U away he had a nightmare against Dan James.Alioski’s disciplined defensive attributes have never been first class and he was given a torrid afternoon by James,failing to win a tackle against him and causing Harrison to lose possession 24 times by poorly placed passing/positioning basically the stats showed which has been the case scenario against wide pacey wingers.

For me he's a better defensive midfielder where his job is simpler to perform and his enthusiasm is reigned in.Not bothered if he stays or goes as he's served us well but he can give us no more and I believe we require better to balance our defensive well rehearsed strategy.

It's been a wonderful developing 3 seasons to watch it all come together.