+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers predictions vs. Hartlepool United 10.04.21 [NL]

They need to win this more than we do, I believe this will play into our hands.

1-4, Enzio, Wootton, Knowles and Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    And only Reeves with a daft haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    They need to win this more than we do, I believe this will play into our hands.

1-4, Enzio, Wootton, Knowles and Knight.
    They do, having played 5? games more

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    They do, having played 5? games more
    Yes, 5 games more. They need to have go, which should present space for us to exploit.

After my correct 4-2 on Monday.....

Hartlepool 2-2 Notts County

13 unbeaten but 7 draws in that run and not one win by more than 1 goal and not scored more than 2 goals in any of those games either, they are the most consistent team in the league and their style allows them to grind out results.

In short they haven’t been pulling up any trees, just doing enough to get a 3rd to 5th place PPG average. They haven’t faced our new 5 pronged attack, Roberts and Knight buzzing around their defence like Supermarine Spitfires paving the way for the dambuster Wootton while Enzio and Barnett are the gunships that cover the flanks.

They’re in for a big shock so … Pools 1-1 Notts (Rawlo)

I'm never totally at ease when there is s seismic shift from ridicule and despair in the prediction thread to genuine positivity and optimism just 2/3 games later#viva

I don't like it. Sticking with 2-1 defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    13 unbeaten but 7 draws in that run and not one win by more than 1 goal and not scored more than 2 goals in any of those games either, they are the most consistent team in the league and their style allows them to grind out results.

In short they haven’t been pulling up any trees, just doing enough to get a 3rd to 5th place PPG average. They haven’t faced our new 5 pronged attack, Roberts and Knight buzzing around their defence like Supermarine Spitfires paving the way for the dambuster Wootton while Enzio and Barnett are the gunships that cover the flanks.

They’re in for a big shock so … Pools 1-1 Notts (Rawlo)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast