+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T:- Free to enter Grand National sweepstake

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Good morning Elite. I have decided that as a gesture of faith in my beloved Notts County, I wish the £10 to be placed on Notts achieving promotion this season. Many thanks. COYP.
    Cheers Elite, had a last minute bet on Rachel so well happy. At the start of the season I had a 50p bet on a four timer for football.
    Norwich, Hull, Bolton and Notts to all win their respective leagues. It would pay £1386. 2 look very good, one possible but guess who will definitely let me down?

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Good morning Elite. I have decided that as a gesture of faith in my beloved Notts County, I wish the £10 to be placed on Notts achieving promotion this season. Many thanks. COYP.
    Thanks Cheltenham, your bet has been placed:

Notts County Promotion @ 6/1
    England National League
    Receipt ID:
    48572****
    Bet Type:
    Single Bet
    Total Stake
    £10.00
    Estimated Returns
    £70.00

I'm sure everyone on here will be desperately hoping you can claim your £70 in a few weeks. The 6/1 offered by BetVictor stood out a bit, most are only offering a miserly 3/1.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...ague/promotion

Well done Chelts & thanks to Elite for setting this up again. I think the "3 legged donkey" that I landed actually finished second at 100/1 - so well done there too!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456