+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ot Any body got the what 3 words app?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Err no, what’s the app?
    What 3 words Brin. Put than in Google and you will find it. Its similar to a lot of tracking apps but the great thing about this is if you are in the middle of nowhere or in somewhere you don't know very well and you need someone to get to you quick you just give the person you want to find you the 3 words from the location you are in. Handy to have in your phone. Would be good one as well if your car broke down and you wanted to get the AA out etc. Sav e you having to describe exactly where you are in a strange place.

plus finding our lass in a supermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    plus finding our lass in a supermarket.
    Mine failed in Morrisons in Bramley crash.

what the app, or your lass?

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Mine failed in Morrisons in Bramley crash.
    Yes, mine failed also, it kept on finding her

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    What 3 words Brin. Put than in Google and you will find it. Its similar to a lot of tracking apps but the great thing about this is if you are in the middle of nowhere or in somewhere you don't know very well and you need someone to get to you quick you just give the person you want to find you the 3 words from the location you are in. Handy to have in your phone. Would be good one as well if your car broke down and you wanted to get the AA out etc. Sav e you having to describe exactly where you are in a strange place.
    roly pal, I've seen it but surely if I'm in trouble, I'd just press the SOS feature built into my i-phone. As for the AA etc, I'm sensible enough to know where I am. I've seen it and logged on and I suppose in a small way it may give some folk solace and peace of mind.

My 3 word in my home, actually turned out to be 5 miles away in Catcliffe when I logged back in! Not as clever as it seems...

Could be used in certain situations, quite good and for us Yorkies........it's FREE.

Been out a couple of years now, alot of the Emergency services use it......

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    roly pal, I've seen it but surely if I'm in trouble, I'd just press the SOS feature built into my i-phone. As for the AA etc, I'm sensible enough to know where I am. I've seen it and logged on and I suppose in a small way it may give some folk solace and peace of mind.

My 3 word in my home, actually turned out to be 5 miles away in Catcliffe when I logged back in! Not as clever as it seems...
    Only you Brin . Only you.

police . fire brigade . ambulance.
    must all be wrong then.
    jeez

It's pretty smart Brin it charts every square meter on the PLANET.
    Antarctic Arctic. oceans.
    but not Brinsworth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast