Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: EFL: Covid passports

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25,660

    EFL: Covid passports

    EFL: Covid passports may be only way of averting 'dramatic financial effect' of fans not returning

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56668965

    Just get me there ffs, watching at home is doing me no good at all and luckily I haven’t got a dog
    Last edited by millertop; 08-04-2021 at 09:39 AM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    EFL: Covid passports may be only way of averting 'dramatic financial effect' of fans not returning

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56668965

    Just get me there ffs, watching at home is doing me no good at all and luckily I havenít got a dog
    They can f*ck right off

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    34,585
    Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    They can f*ck right off
    We won't expect any match reports from you then? What's up haven't you had the jab?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    17,010
    Just read the ECHR have ruled that compulsory vaccinations are legal and may be necessary

    Like to know what Puppy and Wan think

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,469
    Would that mean that children and people under 18 (?) who are currently exempt from the jab (I think) but are the future lifeblood of any club would not be able to attend the games ?

    Edit - Sorry just re read the article and it is covered but would be a disaster for football moving forward if this was to be implemented (IMO)
    Last edited by BramleyMiller58; 08-04-2021 at 12:25 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Would that mean that children and people under 18 (?) who are currently exempt from the jab (I think) but are the future lifeblood of any club would not be able to attend the games ?
    I would imagine that if they are exempt from the jab they would also be exempt from the passport as well.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25,660
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Would that mean that children and people under 18 (?) who are currently exempt from the jab (I think) but are the future lifeblood of any club would not be able to attend the games ?
    If they’re exempt I don’t see why they can’t attend

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,469
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    If they’re exempt I don’t see why they can’t attend
    Can't attend the snooker, which I know is pre passport being introduced, but .................

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25,660
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Can't attend the snooker, which I know is pre passport being introduced, but .................
    Maybe that’s their own rule, it might also be because they’re trialing it and it’s indoors but surely if the government states they are exempt then I don’t see why they should be excluded

  10. #10
    Would rather live under "house arrest" than support this.

    It's like East Germany in the 70's.


    And every now and then you get thrown a bone....."oooh great we can wave at our family from 100 paces every Tuesday in May"



    Who has made money out of this pandemic?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •