+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Starter

New Starter

'ey up. Another one that's been reading this message board for some time; chose this one because it's better than BBS (in my opinion &#128521. Much more informative, better discussions and friendly. First match was Fulham in 1970, the good old days.

Welcome mate

Welcome pal. What's tha reckon to this season so far?

It's fantastic. I thought we'd finish half way so 5th at the minute is a massive bonus. Val's doing a great job so far. It's been great to compete, and put one over, the Stokes, Cardiff's and Millwalls for once!

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    It's fantastic. I thought we'd finish half way so 5th at the minute is a massive bonus. Val's doing a great job so far. It's been great to compete, and put one over, the Stokes, Cardiff's and Millwalls for once!
    Too true. Like you I thought mid table was achievable early season but we've gone from strength to strength under Ismael. Who knows where we'll be come end of May? It's certainly exciting that's for sure

Welcome tuthi , it's a long name thas got , gerra few point's ont scrabble Wi that !
    Al etta meck it shorter for missen am not good Wi long word's, iz that oreyt, ?
    summat like Bri , Arby or Thashuddacotthat !!

Arby tuthee Roma. Hero tu a 7 year old thet used tu play int nets. Wun penelty save a saw wa gordon banks like lol

Welcome to the board. Happy posting!

Brian Arblaster, I remember him well. We were poor in them days werent we? Those were the days of Ponty End one half and Spion Kop muck heap the other. Smell of weak Bovril and Hamlet cigars wafting round the ground, half time scores pinned to the Ponty End wall. Bring it back!!

Enjoyable though Ethel, especially the Tuesday night matches. Only thing that used to cheese me off were the girder supports blocking my view in the west stand 😂

And its still exactly the same in West upper.
    With this hoofball we play, the ball would always be higher than the stand roof, you wouldnt see threequarters of the match

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast