+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else do you...

Who else do you...

... have a soft spot for.

I know this has probably been done before but:

Do you have a soft spot for any other football team/s? If so, why?

One night after a Stoke City V Wycombe game in 2000 my mate and I were on the drink in Stoke and agreed to adopt each others teams. That was that.

Also look out for the Angus teams results because they are our more civilised neighbours

Only DUFC are in my blood though.

The Dees because they are my wee club and so many failures at Tannadice who i have a soft spot for are put out to grass there.

Offshore. He's my favourite. 🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Offshore. He's my favourite. ����
    Did you see what he said about Noel?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Did you see what he said about Noel?.
    😂

The Dees because they are my wee club and so many failures at Tannadice who i have a soft spot for are put out to grass there.
    Canny believe you've binned the Buddies for the Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Canny believe you've binned the Buddies for the Dee
    Eh just knew you were gonna say that mate,i cannie FN stand them after coming under fire fae a hail of bottles etc when they beat us in the Scottish Cup at Love St.
    We went 0-1 up but i'm sure we lost 4-1 in the end.

Eh just knew you were gonna say that mate,i cannie FN stand them after coming under fire fae a hail of bottles etc when they beat us in the Scottish Cup at Love St.
    Down that day on a bus full of Craigie High Arabs. Too young to drink so in ground a 2pm. On pitch with team at 205pm. Terracing trouble 210pm. Etc etc
    Think crowd was 15k or so?

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Down that day on a bus full of Craigie High Arabs. Too young to drink so in ground a 2pm. On pitch with team at 205pm. Terracing trouble 210pm. Etc etc
    Think crowd was 15k or so?
    They were flying high in the second division and there was a massive crowd that day obviously supplemented by the Old Firm.That's probably why we were met with a hail of bottles and cans.
    I honestly cannot stand them and their manager was a thug on the pitch too.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 08-04-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Was at that game. There was feck all segregation. United took a reasonable support through that day and congregated in the covered terracing opposite the main stand until the to$$ers started lobbing bricks and bottles. Stood up to the ba$tards after the match though.
    The game shouldn't have went ahead as one side of the pitch was frozen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)