+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheerins Last Stand v Perth Fairmers Match thread

Sheerins Last Stand v Perth Fairmers Match thread

Sheerin's last stand will likely be the same as his others, a complete borefest so for me I'm going for 0-0 at best or 1- nil tot he fairmers.
    Nae wine for me

0-4

C’mon ye reds

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    0-4

C’mon ye reds
    That`s the spirit !! COYR .

I`l go 1 -5. With our new full on attacking formation we have looked bit shaky at the back . So they`ll get a goal ?

( Mind you, who will score our five, i dunno ? As assuming the Goal Machine Hendry won`t be allowed to play against his employers ? )

Even though he's not cup tied

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Sheerin's last stand will likely be the same as his others, a complete borefest so for me I'm going for 0-0 at best or 1- nil tot he fairmers.
    Nae wine for me
    Have to agree. Saintees will continue their good for since winning the league cup

Anyone else think Sheerin seemed pretty pissed off in his pre-match conference? Looked like a man who'd just been told he was for the dunt. Not saying he is, like, but really didn't come across as enthused.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Anyone else think Sheerin seemed pretty pissed off in his pre-match conference? Looked like a man who'd just been told he was for the dunt. Not saying he is, like, but really didn't come across as enthused.
    Apparently Sheerin is being kept on at the club... going by the last two games I’m not sure that’s a great idea. Carbon copy of Mcinnes apart from trying to get them to pass it about in our own 6 yard box. Doesn’t seem to have been able to motivate the players or get any kind of reaction out of them either. I expect more of the same today. Can’t see us scoring so 0-0 or 1-0 them as a result of Joe Lewis mucking up a pass to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Apparently Sheerin is being kept on at the club... going by the last two games I’m not sure that’s a great idea. Carbon copy of Mcinnes apart from trying to get them to pass it about in our own 6 yard box. Doesn’t seem to have been able to motivate the players or get any kind of reaction out of them either. I expect more of the same today. Can’t see us scoring so 0-0 or 1-0 them as a result of Joe Lewis mucking up a pass to someone.
    I suppose it depends how good a job he has been doing with the kids if he will be kept on or not, and we can't judge him on this as we just haven't seen enough of our kids under DM to comment, but it should be the bread and butter of the club. I am not a huge fan of a new man bringing in his own people throughout the club and areas such as youth development shouldn't be in his remit, to me that should be totally separate from running the first team, but should be using the kids to support the first team and giving them proper chances.

As for the game, I see us winning a scrappy encounter, a Ferguson penalty winning it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Even though he's not cup tied
    Sure isnae !!

But , our other loanees were not allowed ro play against their parent clubs. I'd be surprised if the Saintees let it happen ?

Most o them will down tools - 3-0 to whoever we're playing against.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast