+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Deedah Double Beer

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Hopefully they won't complain then if me, CT and Sota move in next door
    I’ve consulted the dogs , goat and the pigs (Wednesday fans a few doors down) and everyone’s happy as long as you don’t bring any guns with you or shout “in the hole” every 20 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’ve consulted the dogs , goat and the pigs (Wednesday fans a few doors down) and everyone’s happy as long as you don’t bring any guns with you or shout “in the hole” every 20 seconds
    Speaking for myself I can say yes. However not sure about the other two, especially Sota who's known as the British Annie Oakley in some parts of Florida. The move might have hit a snag as I believe there's some nutter walking around Treeton muttering "Yes - FACT" every couple of minutes.

Speaking for myself I can say yes. However not sure about the other two, especially Sota who's known as the British Annie Oakley in some parts of Florida. The move might have hit a snag as I believe there's some nutter walking around Treeton muttering "Yes - FACT" every couple of minutes.
    Lol..that was your best post ever

I can’t wait to see you on the first tee..FACT

Lol..that was your best post ever

I can’t wait to see you on the first tee..FACT
    Where are you playing Sunday? Might come over and give you a few "In the hole" calls as an encouragement

Playing at Bondhay off 3, don’t stand a chance of winning swinging like a rusty gate at the moment

Playing at Bondhay off 3, don’t stand a chance of winning swinging like a rusty gate at the moment
    I'd never heard of it so just looked it up and took a tour. Seems a nice flat course with a tough opening hole and last 3 holes. A bit long for me with my niblick and mashie 29 quid for 18 holes at weekend seems a good deal but I'm used to the rip off pricing they charge here in the US and the fact they make you take an electric buggy. Good to see the old dress codes are still maintained. Keep your shirt tucked in your skirt

I'd never heard of it so just looked it up and took a tour. Seems a nice flat course with a tough opening hole and last 3 holes. A bit long for me with my niblick and mashie 29 quid for 18 holes at weekend seems a good deal but I'm used to the rip off pricing they charge here in the US and the fact they make you take an electric buggy. Good to see the old dress codes are still maintained. Keep your shirt tucked in your skirt
    It’s tight, very tight...I’d normally go driver 13 holes most courses at Bondhay I reckon 7 holes max

If you have big ears you catch them on the trees it’s that norraow, that said I had a 360 Drive on one hole last year

It’s tight, very tight...I’d normally go driver 13 holes most courses at Bondhay I reckon 7 holes max

If you have big ears you catch them on the trees it’s that norraow, that said I had a 360 Drive on one hole last year
    How did it go?

How did it go?
    Not well CAM, first 9 was a car crash, had 7 pars on back 9 though.....need some practice

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    I can’t get over there today
    Could I order one and pay postage
    I’ll pay £20 for one to cover post and anything left over to charity
    can we buy this or not

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456