+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack could miss the rest of the season??

Thought it was 10 days Dazzy which would have him ready for Palace? I can't see us dominating possession in the remaining games except perhaps against them so we won't be playing the way we have done in the last two games.

Smith saying "He will play again this season" does he realise there is only 2 weeks of the season left!! Yes just 2 weeks and just 4 games after today. I would have to say 'is it worth it?
    He will not go to the euros, the club cannot allow it. If he stays, he will need a pre season to prepare for next season If, as some people will say, he will move this summer? Well if he does, would he pass a medical and 2 if he does it becomes their problem. I do not think the club have been upfront with the fans with Jacks injury, first it was' who leaked the news' then and for the last 2 Months, its been, 'he's not quite ready' Grealish himself has been gagged and said nothing!
    I dont think he will play again this season but hope he is here next season!

Well I suppose there's nothing wrong with not wanting to take any risk with your prized asset, if he's now back on the grass he'll be going to the Euros I think, England need him. I think he will stay one more season to see how far we can progress based on summer signings and the continued improvement of our squad, especially the youth. As next season draws to a close he will have plenty of time to decide on where his future lies.

UTV

Pretty much 3 months to the day he’s back all fingers pointing to the failed recreational drugs test 🤔

Back again bogroller, the obsession with Jack and Villa continues!
    I suggest you stsrt Trolling Small Heath as that will now be in your face, now you are officially a chumpionship club. Get away, your not welcome in the Premiership, your club stains the name!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)