+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack could miss the rest of the season??

Jack could miss the rest of the season??

Ruled out for April now leaving only the run in during May to aim for. You must say he is now a serious doubt for the Euros? It would appear Villa have rushed him back too soon and he has has a set back, crikey hes already missed 7 games, to get him back a match fit with only 8 games left, I would have to say, this injury is more serious than we thought and maybe best to save him till next season? At least we know no one will touch him knowing he's injury which is obviously more serious than we are being told.

This will no doubt generate rumours that he's been sold, either way if we don't see him again this season it's a good opportunity for Deano to ring the changes.

Heard a rumour yesterday that it was a failed drugs test not an injury

Remember the story a couple of months back when it was reported a current England international was mixing sleeping tablets with drink to get there ‘high’ and after seeing his driving antics it does make you wonder 🤔

Don’t shoot the messenger

If jack or any other player in any proffessional football team had failed a drugs test it would be published by the testing authorities, so thats a no then. As Ive said on other threads, if its shin splints it doesnt have a specific healing period and if not left long enough it will flare up again, which sounds like what has happened, with jack and dean both pushing for him to be playing. As TD says the upside is there will be less likelihood of "cant say no" approaches for him, although the media will have him sold every single day of his career until A) they are right or he retires from the game, clickbait bull**** it does my head in.

Not looking hopefully he’ll be back eh.. now there saying could be back for Man U game 🤷*♂️

Maybe just the last game v Chelsea infront of the fans to prove his fitness for the Euro's teturn then sign for Citeh......

So this broke mid February 3 months later pretty much to the day Grealish is due back

Isn’t it a 3 month ban for recreational drugs or just coincidence ?

https://www.sportbible.com/football/...-high-20210301

Not sure why you are on here compiling a conspiracy, I am sure you have enough to contemplate with relegation! For what its worth, I did have my doubts but im sure if true it would have broke by now, you just cannot keep that a secret, blimey, his antics in Tenerife inhaling gas from a baloon made headlines 6 years ago!
    No, I think its a injury but when will he be back? Who knows, I just think its sweet you are so concerned...

It may well be Viaduct, you naughty little stirrer. However, according to your sources, these pills are not on any banned list. Therefore ruling out a 3-month ban for taking them.

I'd have thought that Jack being injured, would have been orgasmic enough for you, instead of spreading rumours? Or can’t you just not help talking about the Villa?

Obsessed

Well he told Prince William he’ll back in 5 days 😳

Tbh not hopeful at all but as long as we play like we did against Everton for last few games that’s what matters eh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)