+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Philip

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    In post 15 BT, you take issue with the above, you even suggest it's wind up.

My nephew is a ginge, he married a lass with black hair, before the birth of their first daughter there was constant speculation about what hair colour the sprog would have. I have no doubt if he had married a black lass the colour of skin would have been added to the discussions as well, and why would it not, perfectly normal, unless you're one of those weird people who sees racism in every utterance from a white person.

And what is wrong with suggesting that if there is a racist resident in the Royal Family, he/she should be named and shamed, either put up or shut up, unless of course you're just playing the race card.
    Alternatively it could be that Harry thought that by naming one of his uncles or aunt may cause even more embarrassment to his grandmother, to whom he has been very close to since the death of his mother. Surely she has had enough with the scandal of Prince Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Why did you post if you really don’t care ?
    I don't give a flying f*ck about Meghan Markle, I liked her in "Suits", but that's as far as I go army88. I fail to understand why the likes of Eejit "Gunner" Morgan are getting their knickers in a twist about her. Is she really threatening to bring down the whole rotten façade?

In post 15 BT, you take issue with the above, you even suggest it's wind up.

My nephew is a ginge, he married a lass with black hair, before the birth of their first daughter there was constant speculation about what hair colour the sprog would have. I have no doubt if he had married a black lass the colour of skin would have been added to the discussions as well, and why would it not, perfectly normal, unless you're one of those weird people who sees racism in every utterance from a white person.

And what is wrong with suggesting that if there is a racist resident in the Royal Family, he/she should be named and shamed, either put up or shut up, unless of course you're just playing the race card.
    I keep trying to have a grown up conversation with you about "race" sinkov, but you won't have it.

This brouhaha was caused by Harry and Meghan wanting to "do a Diana". We have been listening to the fallout from that bloody interview for nigh on twenty years and it looks like we will be reflecting on Harry and Megan talking $hite on a US chat show for the next twenty years.

I am certain we all have a lot more to worry about than what skin tone Harry's new sprog will be born with, but hey ho, it just confirms my hypothesis that 95% of the UK's adult population are dead from the neck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Alternatively it could be that Harry thought that by naming one of his uncles or aunt may cause even more embarrassment to his grandmother, to whom he has been very close to since the death of his mother. Surely she has had enough with the scandal of Prince Andrew.
    You cannot be serious VC, if he was worried about embarrassing his grandmother, surely he would never have agreed to the Oprah pantomime in the first place, never mind making vague accusations about a member of her family being racist.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Royal wake.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't give a flying f*ck about Meghan Markle, I liked her in "Suits", but that's as far as I go army88. I fail to understand why the likes of Eejit "Gunner" Morgan are getting their knickers in a twist about her. Is she really threatening to bring down the whole rotten façade?
    I didn't think it was Morgan getting his knickers in a twist BT, from what little I know on the subject it seems many people were getting their knickers in a twist because Morgan said Sparkle was a liar, he couldn't believe a word she said.

I keep trying to have a grown up conversation with you about "race" sinkov, but you won't have it.
    Don't think we've much to discuss BT, apart from your obsession with the Met and it's alleged 'institutional racism' I think we are generally in agreement.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Royal wake.
    It's a shame not many members of the public will be in attendance, although even if they were I doubt they would want to disturb the solemnity of the occasion, so the little s-h-i-t will not get to realise how much he is now despised by the Great British Public.

You cannot be serious VC, if he was worried about embarrassing his grandmother, surely he would never have agreed to the Oprah pantomime in the first place, never mind making vague accusations about a member of her family being racist.
    Sinkov, I would not have posted if I was not being serious.

We only know what we are told and if had Prince Harry wanted money and privilege he would have remained in this country where that was guaranteed.
    Since Princess Diana arrived on the scene there has been at least one member of the royal family who was filled with jealousy over Diana's popularity with the British people. Is it not possible that Prince Harry thought that his wife was going to suffer the same fate as his mother at the hand of the same jealous person, who I believe was the same person making the skin colour comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Sinkov, I would not have posted if I was not being serious.

We only know what we are told and if had Prince Harry wanted money and privilege he would have remained in this country where that was guaranteed.
    Since Princess Diana arrived on the scene there has been at least one member of the royal family who was filled with jealousy over Diana's popularity with the British people. Is it not possible that Prince Harry thought that his wife was going to suffer the same fate as his mother at the hand of the same jealous person, who I believe was the same person making the skin colour comment.
    You are obviously far more knowledgeable on this subject than me VC, so who is the racist, you seem to imply that you know ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)