+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Prince Philip

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You are obviously far more knowledgeable on this subject than me VC, so who is the racist, you seem to imply that you know ?
    I know no more than you, Sinkov, but I do believe that something was said to Prince Harry. Who I believe is likely to have said something like that is my own feeling and I would never mention anyone by name without being able to prove my statement beyond any doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    I know no more than you, Sinkov, but I do believe that something was said to Prince Harry. Who I believe is likely to have said something like that is my own feeling and I would never mention anyone by name without being able to prove my statement beyond any doubt.
    Fair enough VC, it's just a shame that Harry doesn't hold himself to the same high ethical standards, especially when it's his own family whose reputation he's besmirching, and his grandmother is the Queen.

Fair enough VC, it's just a shame that Harry doesn't hold himself to the same high ethical standards, especially when it's his own family whose reputation he's besmirching, and his grandmother is the Queen.
    The manner of the death of his mother has left the lad in a mess. An American wife with cultural and social different values is not helping him to come to terms with how he fits in with the contemporary world.

Quoting "the same high ethical standard" is a bit of wonderful Monday morning hypocrisy sinkov. His "father" was openly shagging Camilla while married to his mother.

God help us all from the media frenzy when Harry's private jet hits the tarmac at Heathrow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The manner of the death of his mother has left the lad in a mess. An American wife with cultural and social different values is not helping him to come to terms with how he fits in with the contemporary world.

Quoting "the same high ethical standard" is a bit of wonderful Monday morning hypocrisy sinkov. His "father" was openly shagging Camilla while married to his mother.

God help us all from the media frenzy when Harry's private jet hits the tarmac at Heathrow.
    Tell you what BT, to say neither of us have any interest in the doings of this dysfunctional family, we don't half spend some time discussing them.

Tell you what BT, to say neither of us have any interest in the doings of this dysfunctional family, we don't half spend some time discussing them.
    And the daft thing sinkov is none of it has any bearings on our lives whatsoever.

Let's get the Coffin Dodger buried and forget all about 'em. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What do you think?
    I think that ugly git Tindall landed on his feet with Zara, I would. What do you think ?

I think that ugly git Tindall landed on his feet with Zara, I would. What do you think ?
    I think he could have a mother-in-law problem.

I think our Zara likes a "bit of rough". I'm sure Mike gives it to her as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    I think he could have a mother-in-law problem.
    With that life-style VC, I'd put up with the mother-in-law, chance would be a fine thing.

You all know I am anything but a royalist, but I found it rather poignant that a 94 year old woman was sat alone and masked up at the funeral of her husband of more than 70 years.

When SAGE are put in a position to control and coerce the much revered Queen of England, what chance do us peasants have?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)