+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Prince Phillip dies

All TV channels except 4 basically closing down for the day. Is this OTT?
    The first 'dirty' joke I was told (at the age of 10) by a promiscuous ****. 'What is the Queen's favourite record?'
    ANS: 'Magic Moments' on Phillips' 10 inch.
    Sorry, am I being disrespectful? God save the Queen,

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    All TV channels except 4 basically closing down for the day. Is this OTT?
    The first 'dirty' joke I was told (at the age of 10) by a promiscuous ****. 'What is the Queen's favourite record?'
    ANS: 'Magic Moments' on Phillips' 10 inch.
    Sorry, am I being disrespectful? God save the Queen,
    Yes it think it is OTT, even the bloody racing at Aintree has been moved to ITV4. Regarding your other comment, the presenters were doing their tributes at the start of the show and when Alice Plunkett recounted a meeting she had with him, her comment was that "He had a huge twinkle".

As I type, it's just been announced that following discussions between the BHA and government the Grand National will go ahead tomorrow. What the **** would cancelling or postponing it achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    He was born in Corfu (bet he loved a night out down the strip in Kavos) to a Greek Prince Dad and his grandad was the King of Greece.
    I once bumped into him in The Oven Pub on the strip, lovely bloke. Good water skier too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yes it think it is OTT, even the bloody racing at Aintree has been moved to ITV4. Regarding your other comment, the presenters were doing their tributes at the start of the show and when Alice Plunkett recounted a meeting she had with him, her comment was that "He had a huge twinkle".

As I type, it's just been announced that following discussions between the BHA and government the Grand National will go ahead tomorrow. What the **** would cancelling or postponing it achieve?
    WTF?

That was the thing I was dreading about the owd folks who live in the palaces dying, the country would go into complete meltdown.

And so it comes to pass.

Agree with Sidn and EP, completely OTT with regard to Radio and TV coverage... Looks like Netflix or Amazon Prime for me tonight...
    Isn't it about time we Brits had a vote on keeping the Royals or not, say a public vote every ten years its called democracy...

I hope there's not going to be more than 30 at the funeral

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Agree with Sidn and EP, completely OTT with regard to Radio and TV coverage... Looks like Netflix or Amazon Prime for me tonight...
    Isn't it about time we Brits had a vote on keeping the Royals or not, say a public vote every ten years its called democracy...
    God bless the Duke and may he rest in peace - ‘Long live the Royal Family’
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 09-04-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    F off - you have nothing good to say about him or the Royal Family then keep your f-in mouth firmly shut
    Why? I don't hold him or the Royal Family in high regard, why shouldn't I be allowed to say so?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Why? I don't hold him or the Royal Family in high regard, why shouldn't I be allowed to say so?
    I wasn’t talking to you Elite! - I have since edited my post as maybe I was a little too abrupt - I would die for that family but would not expect you or the likes of Wodgi pie to understand that.
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 09-04-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I wasn’t talking to you Elite! - I have since edited my post as maybe I was a little too abrupt - I would die for that family but would not expect you or the likes of Wodgi pie to understand that.
    Good for you, we all think differently. It would be boring if we didn't.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast