+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our best bargain buy

Antoine Sibierski was surprisingly good for a free transfer.

James perch.

Olivier Bernard has a few decent seasons under Sir Bob, probably highlighted when Souness got rid of him for that waste of space Babayaro.

Kevin Sheedy and modern day Demba Ba

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    Antoine Sibierski was surprisingly good for a free transfer.
    Agreed, I really rated Sibi.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    Peter Lovenkrands
    Peter Lovenkrands
    Signed on a free
    from Ger-many
    Peter Lovenkrands
    Fantastic shout.

Will never forget him playing and scoring, days after his dad had died.

I think in recent years - Perch would be my shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Will never forget him playing and scoring, days after his dad had died.
    Aye-incredible moment. He ran towards us and just broke down...very moving.

I remember Robert hitting Bernard in the head with the ball. Bernard stumbled around for a while before going dowm.

Kilkine did well for us in our promotion to the Prem.When he joined Mansfield Town I trained in the same gymn as them.

One Monday a player come in late and Killer give it to him big time.Out again last night lad,I've told you before,if you play hard then you better fecking work even harder.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Kilkine did well for us in our promotion to the Prem.When he joined Mansfield Town I trained in the same gymn as them.

One Monday a player come in late and Killer give it to him big time.Out again last night lad,I've told you before,if you play hard then you better fecking work even harder.
    I once spotted Killer in Whitley Bay Morrison’s - to scared to say hello to him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)