+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Middlesbrough Match Thoughts

The vile scumbag Colin W. never does us any favours, no matter who he manages. And after Reading's loss last night, and how our home form has dipped a bit, I actually wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw today.

Don't rule out Reading yet , I thought they looked impressive and a touch unlucky last night, 3 pts for us today needed to keep them at bay ? Boro just to nick this one for me

was flicking between masters darts and footy and what i saw from reading was decent couldn't believe they lost they looked the better team every time i put it on.

Name:  A2E033F0-0F8F-4193-8089-39A41DF1D051.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  18.7 KB

Happy with that starting team , there's clearly a very good reason why Morris doesn't start games and I suspect we are having to manage what ever problem he's carrying .

Absolutely awful game .

Nowt else to add .

FFS ..... bring Glavin on.
    And if he’s not one of the subs then bring Morris on cos he will do the job.
    We just don’t seem to be the same team without Morris.

You can understand why non reds supporters are scratching their heads and wondering how we are in the play offs.

Night n day first n second halves, once again though credit val for well timed influential subs and the motivation installed t lads at half time the intent straight into 2nd half was noticeable, it’s all about results at this stage, I can’t believe where we are now from when we played these in the reverse fixture, strubers last game Jesus!

Better second half and three priceless play off points .

A five point gap to 7th placed Reading and just one goal difference in that particular stat .

Very important I feel that we kept our foot on Reading's throat after their defeat last night .

I wouldn't go as far as to say we are comfortable but more we are in a very good position .

A week off for the boys before we head to Coventry .

Absolutely fecking happy days .

Well done to Val and the boys .

I love you .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast