+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Middlesbrough Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Middlesbrough Match Thoughts

So we welcome the old fox that is Warnock and his team tomorrow to Oakwell .

Unlikely Warnock's team will be on the beach that I do know and they have some very capable players in Whatmore , Howson , Borlassi , Morsy and Saville .

The lads have had a few extra days off this week and should have plenty in the tank as we embark on yet another pivotal fixture that potentially could see us five points clear of 7th place with five games to go .

No doubt Warnock and his team will probably have something to say about that .

Aye it's a toughie, always is against a Warnock side. The lads have had to adapt to opposition teams coming to Oakwell and making life difficult. The last home game where we won comfortably was Stoke. Since then we've found things a wee bit harder because Millwall, Birmingham, Derby, Fowls and Reading have all come and made life difficult. I expect Boro to be the same as the aforementioned so am guin forra scrappy 1-0 Reds win @11/2

Reckon a 2-0 comfortable win misen

Reading already losing 0-2, being greedy we need Watford to get a couple more, goal difference could come into it after 46 games completed

I think Boro are already out of the play off race; 9 points is too many to make up with an inferior goal difference. However, they'll still believe they're in it. Must win game from their point of view so I think we'll get the kitchen sink thrown at us. Can see them scoring one so I'll go for another 2-1 to the reds.

Colin will be coming here to try and spoil the party, I still think we will be too good for them!

Watford 2-0 Reading tonight gives us the opportunity to open up that five point gap with five games to play .

Everything is running for us this season and a victory against Boro tomorrow would be a fatal blow to Reading in opinion especially given the run in they have .

To be fair I thought Reading deserved something out of tonight's game at Watford but they were woeful in front of goal .

Let's make sure we take advantage tomorrow afternoon and keep our foot on the Berkshire club's throat .

Close one this..... 4-0 u reds

Yes, as expected Watford beat Reading which opens up an opportunity for us. Let's get the 3 points and we're proper in the driving seat

Boro got to go for win swansea lost last 4 no goals forest had a major slip up last year if we win tmoz be result of season for me so far just to know we have the b.lls.unlike me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast