+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Fearless sums it up

And who did the assist for the winner, the little lad.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Fearless sums it up
    Happy to eat my words! Brilliant disciplined second half performancer - and they could have had Fernandino sent off for that late challenge, Stirling stamps on Mesliers hand - nothing given - suppose the ref had to send one of ours off to even it up and give them a chance.

Raphina is some player - will need to keep the vultures at bay this summer

Oh, and Dallas - Has to be player of the season surely?

Our best result of the season and this board is its quietest - I take it everyone is having a celebratory drink

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    And who did the assist for the winner, the little lad.
    You know I don't rate him as a LB, but wave after wave of attack came down the left and Costa does not tackle well.

Fair play to Alioski for keeping at it, he did make some mistakes but he never let his head drop and just kept going.

well done,credit where credits due. Only trouble is we will never hear the end of it on Sky's Leeds love in channel.

Absolutely superb, these are the weekends when I love life, everything is good, and I love football, bielsa is god, and every player was brilliant, as for dallas.....player of the season for Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    I'll stick with my original prediction of a 4 - 1 defeat - simply because Liability Cooper has ****ed our chances good and proper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Happy to eat my words! Brilliant disciplined second half performancer - and they could have had Fernandino sent off for that late challenge, Stirling stamps on Mesliers hand - nothing given - suppose the ref had to send one of ours off to even it up and give them a chance.

Raphina is some player - will need to keep the vultures at bay this summer

Oh, and Dallas - Has to be player of the season surely?
    1. That was very naughty of Sterling. Does look like he knew what he was doing.
    2. Yes, Dallas is player of season
    3. Liam Cooper often doesnt play well in big matches. A little unlucky this time, i thought. But he did catch Jesus high.
    4. Meslier is turning out to be a superb acquisition.
    5. With 45 points, we are more or less mathematically assured of staying up. West Brom need to win all 8 of their remaining games by 2 goal margins AND Leeds have to lose all 7 of their matches by 2 goal margins. So we are officially in Premier league next season.

Super Whites....

Bloody Hell (with bells on). The ONE time I say we won't win in the prediction league and we do.

Cooper was a little unlucky but we defended better without him and his suspension will mean we get Koch or Struijk - both of whom are better.

How in the name of God was Fernandinho not sent off for that assault on Raphinha?

Meslier commanded his box really well. Phillips, Dallas and Llorente were excellent.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)