+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Philip RIP

Prince Philip RIP

It’s a sad day and one I will remember
    Thank you

He had a good innings, nearly 100 years old.
    The rapper DMX has also died today.

Met him one day many years ago in Aussie, came across as a canny bloke. R.I.P.

Really sad day.

RIP.

Such a shame he never made it to 100, I think he'd of been tickled to get a telegram from his wife.

R.I.P. Prince Philip. A truly remarkable man in every way.

yes RIP , probably the most entertaining royal, some of the classics he has come out with over the years.

I always remember when he was on a visit in Scotland and he was speaking to a local, he asked him what he did for a living,
    turns out the bloke was a driving instructor, to which Prince Phillip replied

"it's a wonder you can keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through their test" absolute gold

Sad news.

One of the few Royals I actually liked. Spoke his mind without apology, a unique, likeable eccentric who acheived much and a remarkable man who lived a full life in service to his wife and country without fanfare. He wasn't a rascist no matter what the anti British/Royal press tried to portray - why would he be?

A true Brit and example of how to conduct yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Sad news.

One of the few Royals I actually liked. Spoke his mind without apology, a unique, likeable eccentric who acheived much and a remarkable man who lived a full life in service to his wife and country without fanfare. He wasn't a rascist no matter what the anti British/Royal press tried to portray - why would he be?

A true Brit and example of how to conduct yourself.
    Born Corfu, Greece............. true brit, jesus, you are right though he wasn't a 'rascist' he was a ****ing racist. A full privileged life, you ****ing forlock tugging arsehole, 500 quid you put a capital R on 'Royal' on purpose to look patriotic. He probably still gets treated better than you as he waits getting buried and you still love it, you brainwashed guffy ****. Just 'speaking my mind without apology' (to use the parlance of bigoted rule britannia gammon c*nts).

Quote Originally Posted by Slimfella View Post
    Born Corfu, Greece............. true brit, jesus, you are right though he wasn't a 'rascist' he was a ****ing racist. A full privileged life, you ****ing forlock tugging arsehole, 500 quid you put a capital R on 'Royal' on purpose to look patriotic. He probably still gets treated better than you as he waits getting buried and you still love it, you brainwashed guffy ****. Just 'speaking my mind without apology' (to use the parlance of bigoted rule britannia gammon c*nts).
    FFS Slim have you forgotten to take your medication today?
    The man was 99 and from two generations ago. Just as well he didn’t think like you in his younger life otherwise we’d all be speaking German now.
    Can’t believe how many people make the simple mistake off applying values from one age to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimfella View Post
    A post from a bigot himself. It works both ways. The woke brigade cause more problems than enough. Your all just too thick and self righteous to see it. Your last sentence, you don't realise just how racist that comment is. It's fine though isn't it. Clown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)