+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Financial Accounts 2019-20

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    As you will know mate i'm expert on my wee club'a ADMIN events but have never really understood what's happening at Tannadice,hitherto i have had to rely on The Funsters to keep me right so your posts are greatly appreciated.
    No bother. I'm not an expert like the guys across the road, but I can read/decipher a set of accounts. Will do more in depth when they go online.

I'm sure there will be an entirely different view by the finance experts across the road but here's what our owner thinks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56722244

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Does that mean we are £3M in the red, or £6.8M in the red?
    Maybe Backrow Arab can clear this up for me? I thought that at least part of the loss for the previous year was due in part to investment ie not specifically trading losses? Not sure if I'm confused. com

I don't think we are anything in the red are we? As the Ogrens are covering the losses? May be wrong I guess and the accounts will list the debt figure if there is any.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I don't think we are anything in the red are we? As the Ogrens are covering the losses? May be wrong I guess and the accounts will list the debt figure if there is any.
    Correct Terry, there's no debt. All operating losses are being covered by MO

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Correct Terry, there's no debt. All operating losses are being covered by MO
    Surely we need to ask for the opinion over the road before we jump to such assumptions

On a side note the Fun have asked for a permitted 3 month deferment period to publish their own last year accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    On a side note the Fun have asked for a permitted 3 month deferment period to publish their own last year accounts.
    Tippex galore then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Surely we need to ask for the opinion over the road before we jump to such assumptions
    I'm sure our financial position is being scrutinised by their experts as we speak 😁
    But on the other hand their own accounts have yet to be published. In their last set of published accounts their losses were £1.8 million.

The "local" papers seem to have an abundance of stories about the Dee wins and reformation positivity etc. Whilst we have one or two mainly about our manager going and the accounts. I believe if the dee were to have made safety and move to 7th in league it would have been a 24 page full colour pull out with cannigia esque minter quotes about being better than a cup win. Hey ho

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)