As I actually managed to watch the whole match undisturbed today I'll take a stab at player markings

David Marshall 6 Nothing to fault him for really
Kornell McDonald 6 Good enough debut defensively but lacks linkup skills atm going forward
Andre Wisdom 6.5 ok defensively, if only he'd have more confidence to drive forward and create something
Teden Mengi 6.5 solid enough, lovely in the box tackle in the second half
Craig Forsyth 6 ok defensively, can't cross for toffee
Max Bird 5.5 actually showed some forward energy today, but has no idea how to weight a pass
Graeme Shinnie 6.5 grafted
Patrick Roberts 4.5 I was watching in SD with no commentary for 40 minutes and didn't even realise he was playing
Tom Lawrence 6.5 we needed that flash of Lawrence brilliance to justify his place, we didn't get it today. More graft than usual though
Kamil Jozwiak 4.5 seems programmed to do the wrong thing every time he gets the ball. Not being nasty, but IMO useless
Colin Kazim-Richards 5 seems to have lost his mojo, spends too much time joshing with opposition defenders

Maybe I've been spoiled in the past by the high quality of wing play we enjoyed, but my limited view is that we will continue to fail if we adopt a play it out wide policy but then cant get it from the wing into the danger zone