+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Israeli War Crimes...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The headline says 'guilty', the first sentence says they 'may' be. Ho hum. You lap this bilge up don't you BT. Gullible doesn't even begin to describe you mon ami. Your continual peddling of anti-Israeli lies and propaganda could lead to some people thinking you may be anti-semitic, but not me of course.
    You really have bought into the bull$hit haven't you sinkov? To be appalled at the treatment of Palestinians (aka Arab Muslims) somehow makes a person anti-Semitic, according to the gospel of the likes of Dame Margaret Hodge.

I see there's been a 'terrorist attack' on an Iranian nuclear facility balan, your boys again I presume ?
    Sherlock Holmes was not needed to solve this one, eh sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Yes this time we have confirmed it ,I read it somewhere Israel hit them. There is a long report in the Jerusalem post.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/na...rground-664979

Natanz explosion destroyed facility 50 meters underground
    The attack was reportedly carried out through a remotely detonated device smuggled into the facility.

‘Mossad behind attack on Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility.’ Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned multiple times in the past week that Israel would defend itself against Iranian threats, stressing that Jerusalem would work to combat Tehran's nuclear ambitions.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/304257

'Israel made a very bad gamble by attacking Natanz nuclear facility'
    Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif calls sabotage of Natanz nuclear site a 'very bad gamble by Israel', says attack will strengthen Iran.

https://www.israelhayom.com

On that same page other news .....BDS supporter Roger Waters wants Israeli soccer teams kicked out of FIFA

'Light Blade' laser system intercepts nearly 100% of Hamas balloons in its sector
    Report: Yemeni official warns against 'any stupid action by Zionist regime'

Iran tests nuclear-capable missiles, Israeli ambassador reveals
    The Revolutionary Guards have been testing nuclear ballistic missiles for months, violating UN Resolution 2231, which endorsed the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action back in 2015.

Meanwhile, Iran warned Israel and the US Thursday about possible retaliation after the Jewish state struck Saviz, an Iranian-flagged ship, in the Red Sea on Tuesday.

"No doubt the United States was involved," an Iranian military spokesman said.
    Giving Iran nuclear weapons is akin to giving my two year old granddaughter a live f*cking hand grenade with the pin pulled half out. Love 'em or hate 'em, but you have to admire the Israelis for taking no $hit!

BT : I think, I could be right, a lot of fake news around these days ,but it could be Luxemburg that did it !!

.....but you have to admire the Israelis for taking no $hit!......I will just ring up the Queen and hint about knighthood there !

The latest now is that the Iranians have attacked an Israeli ship in the Gulf

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/SkGAsVQIO

Israeli-owned ship reportedly attacked off UAE amid Iran tensions
    Vessel, identified as Hyperion Ray, attacked just hours after Iran FM pointed accusing finger at Israel for blast at key nuclear site and vowed to avenge; ship sustains minor damage.

https://www.jpost.com
    Iran fires missile at Israeli-owned ship near UAE - report
    Hyperion, a vehicle carrier sailing under the flag of the Bahamas, was stopped off the coast of Fujairah.

Late last month, an Iranian missile was reportedly fired at an Israeli ship between India and Oman, striking and damaging it. In February, Iran allegedly attacked the Israeli-owned cargo vessel MV Helios Ray, which was damaged by an explosion in the Gulf of Oman.

And Biden now wants to lift the Trump embargo and start pumping endless amounts of cash into Iran, which they will use to fund war in the Middle East. And all those Lefties who you used to howl at the moon at the very mention of Trump's name, have gone strangely quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You really have bought into the bull$hit haven't you sinkov? To be appalled at the treatment of Palestinians (aka Arab Muslims) somehow makes a person anti-Semitic, according to the gospel of the likes of Dame Margaret Hodge.
    There are numerous peoples, tribes, groups, religious minorities in this world BT, whose treatment could be described as appalling, it's a very long list and you know it as well, if not better, than I do. Each one could be described as a worthy cause, deserving of support, but if someone chooses just one particular group out of so many to support, and endlessly publicises their cause, to the total exclusion of all the others, I ask myself why that one, just that one alone, because there must be a reason.

And the obvious reason why anyone would elevate the plight of the Palestinians above, and to the exclusion of, all the others, and continually attack the Jewish State of Israel, and never any of the many other oppressors, I conclude the only reason can be anti-semitism. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck.....etc etc.

There are numerous peoples, tribes, groups, religious minorities in this world BT, whose treatment could be described as appalling, it's a very long list and you know it as well, if not better, than I do. Each one could be described as a worthy cause, deserving of support, but if someone chooses just one particular group out of so many to support, and endlessly publicises their cause, to the total exclusion of all the others, I ask myself why that one, just that one alone, because there must be a reason.

And the obvious reason why anyone would elevate the plight of the Palestinians above, and to the exclusion of, all the others, and continually attack the Jewish State of Israel, and never any of the many other oppressors, I conclude the only reason can be anti-semitism. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck.....etc etc.
    You have got this one totally wrong sinkov. I tickle you and Balan on here because you both live on here.

I have real run-ins across social media on all sorts of stuff that I take great exception too. Police action against black males in North America, reluctance in Mexico to smash the drug cartels, Macron, Merkel, Putin, Trump, Johnson and Hancock's Half Hour all get the full vent of my spleen. No good venting on here, because it's supposed to be a footy forum and punters like Alf quite rightly get pi$$ed off if we are constantly talking about politics.

Doesn't bother me what you post BT, I merely point out the anti-semitic nature of your posts. Is it a co-incidence that when Labour decided to get it's act together, and attempt to root out anti-semitism in the party, including kicking out it's anti-semitic leader, you resigned as well ?

Are you going to add Biden to that list, wanting to fund the Mad Mullahs in Tehran, after the Donald had brought unprecedented peace and calm to the region ? Talk about pouring petrol onto the flames, he must be mad as a hatter, madder even that our resident loony in No 10.

And what about the Chinese, I think on balance I'd prefer to be a black American rather than a Uyghur in China, or do they not count, seeing as they're not being oppressed by Jews.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)